• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I may have had him SIT, right then and there, to wait for the police to arrive, that way he is caught, red-assed, right in his own mess.

You would then have a police report, and possibly, they would have him clean it up post haste.

Ime OuT.........;)

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    If this happens again take a camera along with the gun. Snap a picture and post it on .the web. His in your yard and has no right or expectation of privacy. Public humiliation is a great deterrent.

brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    With me having known IndyBeerman for over 30 years he has always had common sense
    and a strong arm from the outfield, the guy is on a power play and has no respect for
    people let alone the neighborhood, agree to be the better man but contact police and file a report, then send his dir lic back UPS in his mess, no haz mat as i know,You win Don

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    If this happens again take a camera along with the gun. Snap a picture and post it on .the web. His in your yard and has no right or expectation of privacy. Public humiliation is a great deterrent.
    And a great instigator.

Please don't do this. And if you do, please don't share here.

Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    I don't suppose making some RDX and making some homemade claymores is out of the question, is it?

If not, maybe find his dog and cook it and feed it to him as a peace offering?

Or you could put his license in a ziploc bag along with some dog... stuff and melt it in a microwave and freeze it and mail it back to him?

Catapult some flaming dog stuff in a bag at his house via trebuchet?

Lots of fun and creative things to do.

I'm sure you'll think of something legal, though... which is, sadly, a quality none of my suggestions abide, so... hope you don't do those. :):

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    He broke several laws, call the police and open a complaint, that way you have a history in case he is really stupid and esclates the issue. Ask the police officer if he can return the license and give a verbal warning. Do not damage the license or the ax falls on you.

I agree with the poster.Call the local pd and let them return the license and give the guy some friendly advice(ie ass chewing).

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    With me having known IndyBeerman for over 30 years he has always had common sense
    and a strong arm from the outfield, the guy is on a power play and has no respect for
    people let alone the neighborhood, agree to be the better man but contact police and file a report, then send his dir lic back UPS in his mess, no haz mat as i know,You win Don

You all are making me feel bad. My first thought was to package up the poop, put that guy's return address on it, and mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'm fairly certain the secret service guys would have a hard time believing that this guy had somehow lost physical control of a batch of his personal crap.

rush176

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    I agree with the others who say to call the cops and document the incident with them. This guy sounds stupid enough to escalate this and its always nice to have the prologue to the next incident in writing at the local police station.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    :laugh:
    You all are making me feel bad. My first thought was to package up the poop, put that guy's return address on it, and mail it to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I'm fairly certain the secret service guys would have a hard time believing that this guy had somehow lost physical control of a batch of his personal crap.

:moon: = :poop: >>>>> :shady::shady::shady::shady::shady::shady: = :bash:

:laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I believe you should definitely call the police and let them handle it. It sounds stupid, but the idiot just may call the police on you for armed robbery!

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    File a report with the police and mail back his license.
    I also ran into this problem so I talked to a friend and he gave me a little advise which has worked great. First save all your Bacon Grease and when you find a stray dog turd in your yard go melt and pour an ample amount of bacon grease on said turd. You will find that the offending dog may still be leaving a turd in your yard but he will also be taking(eatting) one with him.
    It has worked like a charm for me. The hard part is teaching your own dog not to eat it.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I would HIGHLY urge you against sending a biohazard through the postal system.... i am pretty sure its a felony if not done right, and i am not so sure there is a right way w/ feces.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well the proverbial Turd has hit the fan..... No retribution of the such.

The person on the other end of the phone was NOT his wife, it was his oldest daughter who suggested this as a prank. Demented teenagers, But I guess after he got home and changed his underwear his wife and him went to the store.

Guess what, HE used his charge card and he has written provide ID on it instead of a signature. He ask wife to use her card after the ID question was asked.

Wifey poo decided to go off on a little tangent for not having his DL and makes him ride home, and I guess that at this time he fesses up to the caper that he did because I guess either she gets home before him or does not work and feared her getting the mail before he told her.

I would not have wanted to be in that car on the ride to MY HOUSE, because that's where she drove and made him come up to the house with her to apologize and told us that their daughter was the instigator for telling him what to do. To makes things worse, I guess my wife and her have meet a few times while out walking for exercise.

Found this out because she told me she would see my wife out walking and would talk private to her about it.

I gave her his license back and h3ll hath no fury like a pee'd off wife. He's going to get his punishment in a way that I could never impose on him legal or by manure dropping.

Matter should be closed, will update if anything else happens. :D

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    The teenager needs to be punished also. What a fine example of a Man and a Father. What is he saying: Daughters marry there fathers; so she going to have a fine husband one day.

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I gave her his license back and h3ll hath no fury like a pee'd off wife. He's going to get his punishment in a way that I could never impose on him legal or by manure dropping.
    *shudder* I'd rather receive the sealed box of :poop:. :laugh:

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wonder if he sucked a turd back up when he heard you rack the shotgun :D

I like the idea of mailing the "material" to the White House. Don't actually suggest doing it, but it made me laugh!

Would have been funny if you'd snapped a pic of him, printed it up, and posted it around the neighborhood. The wife thinks she's mad she found out this way, imagine finding that on your morning walk LOL. For the record, I don't actually suggest doing that either. But it does sound fun.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    That's funny stuff right there.
    I bet the look on that idiot's face when you walked around the corner was priceless.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is thee most bizzare crap thread I've ever known to exist.

I'm shocked and horrified about every aspect of this sordid tale.

The arrogance, guy's freaking daughter's idea, he does it, the wife finds out in a wierd way, and on and on.

This world is getting closer to the sun or something. What kind of jerkfaces are out there?

Top Bottom