• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't know why the concept of if you want something work and buy it is so difficult. My prayers to his family and hope for a speedy arrest of the POS scum who did this.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My interactions with customers (that I have never dealt with before) this week have been less cordial than they were a week ago....Wife and I had a "talk" as to whether these old guns are worth dying for...We decided that they are worth living for and have made a few adjustments to our security here...

Our prayers go out to Scott and his family.... At the end of the day our job is no more or no less dangerous than a night clerk at a quickie mart...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My interactions with customers (that I have never dealt with before) this week have been less cordial than they were a week ago....Wife and I had a "talk" as to whether these old guns are worth dying for...We decided that they are worth living for and have made a few adjustments to our security here...

Our prayers go out to Scott and his family.... At the end of the day our job is no more or no less dangerous than a night clerk at a quickie mart...

It just sucks that the actions of a few :poop: heads cause us as a society to react in this way. They are effecting everyone in all walks of life. I never go any where anymore with out my head being on a swivel. When I visit good friends at the LGS's I frequent I am always alert of anyone that comes in that the employees do not know. It just sucks and I am developing a deep hatred for thugs.

westside bengal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    i say the jennings county sheriff rides around town saturday evening announcing the 3 culprits will be let out at midnite.

I bet they dont make it to the next county.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't know why the concept of if you want something work and buy it is so difficult. My prayers to his family and hope for a speedy arrest of the POS scum who did this.

It's difficult, because some have been given things their whole life, not earned.
    And certain political people, and the TV has told them their whole life that, it's not fair that others have more than you.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    My interactions with customers (that I have never dealt with before) this week have been less cordial than they were a week ago....Wife and I had a "talk" as to whether these old guns are worth dying for...We decided that they are worth living for and have made a few adjustments to our security here..

Our thoughts are with INGO gun dealers. Bad times indeed.

When I was slinging guns across the guns we got hit with a Burglary, but no Robberies. Only endangered by a couple of customers who were goofballs.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    There was a second burglary up around Indy somewhere I think where a vehicle was crashed through the front of the store and guns stolen. So now two vehicles crashed into stores, Andrew's trailer stolen, and the murder and theft in N. Vernon...

One of the officers in the article I read about all of them (I forget where I saw it) said something to the effect of "these things tend to happen in clumps", but 4 pretty high profile incidents in a week or two? Disturbing to say the least.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a second burglary up around Indy somewhere I think where a vehicle was crashed through the front of the store and guns stolen. So now two vehicles crashed into stores, Andrew's trailer stolen, and the murder and theft in N. Vernon...

One of the officers in the article I read about all of them (I forget where I saw it) said something to the effect of "these things tend to happen in clumps", but 4 pretty high profile incidents in a week or two? Disturbing to say the least.

Smash and grab in Avon not long ago and 500 guns was hit before that.
    These guns are on the street now. The people who have them are not those you would have over for dinner.

Mcqueen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    That was a bad deal. I had never made it into see him had just found out about the place a week or two before it happened. Wish the best for the family.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE

I am also distressed by this loss.

Where I grew up (it will help to know that, in the south, any day of the year, ambient temps could reach 80 degrees or above), there was a gun store with a sign on the door, which stated:

"Please remove ski masks or Halloween masks before entering or you will be shot before you clear the door."

Pretty sure this policy was maintained, knowing the owners.

This whole thing just suxxorz!

Top Bottom