• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That is terrible. After the theft of the Profire trailer too is some group trying to arm up?

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    Bought a couple guns from Scott he was excellent to do business with. Prayers for the family. He had a daughter that would be there in the summer when school was out . So sorry for their loss

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    This sucks! First Andrew and now this? My prayers and condolences to the family.
    My hope is that these two instances are unconnected for public safety sake, for LE's though, I hope it's two or three people and all of these guns are recovered quickly

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Saw this on the news this morning. So sad, that people are greedy enough to take a life, just to steal some guns.
    Prayers for the family. Lets hope LE catches these scum bags soon.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My condolences to the family. These firearms thefts and this murder are getting out of control. We can only hope that the police and federal agencies recover these firearms before some big, big damage is done.

forklfteddie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    LIKE IT WAS SAID SCOTT WAS A FAIR MAN. WHOEVER DID THIS DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM. I HOPE THEY FIND THEM AND MAX THEM OUT. WE ALL HERE SEND OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS TO HIS FAMILY. ALL YOU LOYAL INGOERS KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN UNITED WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LIKE IT WAS SAID SCOTT WAS A FAIR MAN. WHOEVER DID THIS DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM. I HOPE THEY FIND THEM AND MAX THEM OUT. WE ALL HERE SEND OUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS TO HIS FAMILY. ALL YOU LOYAL INGOERS KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN UNITED WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE

If by max them out you mean give them the needle then I agree.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    If only they'd get a speedy trial, and if proven guilty, would be dragged outside and shot. The justice system moves entirely too slowly for these types of things.

Top Bottom