• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    New Jersey is the third best state to live in? Maybe I missed something the one time I was there, but I remember it just being an urban ********.
    You've been their once, to where Camden?
    Actually NJ has some very nice areas and a large farming community. For its size it truck farms about 750 thousand acres.
    Along with the the urban sh/+holes.

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    I moved here five years ago from my home state of NC. I've found it a very nice place to live. I'm happy that it received such a bad rating from such a liberal media source. Maybe the liberals from CA, NJ, NY, etc etc will stay away. Far away. Like...don't come here. And don't move to the Southern states...they're screwing those up badly already.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    I guess it's cheaper than building a wall around their states to keep them in.
    I think a mile wide landmine field would be a better idea than just a wall. Seems to work for North Korea keeping all their very happy healthy and wealthy citizens safe from those starving barbarians to the South.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I made my monthly cigar order from Cigars International. I had missed that our conservative, anti tax & spend Republican legislature had slapped yet another big new tax on cigars now. They have just about pushed me to not voting for them for any local/state office.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    A quick scroll down the original article will reveal its from a liberal point of view.

Indiana scored poorly due to low # of child care facilities and low inclusivity scores. So… common sense and support networks or caring for your own children are bad things. :dunno:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Indiana scored poorly due to low # of child care facilities and low inclusivity scores. So… common sense and support networks or caring for your own children are bad things. :dunno:
    Yeah isn't it revealing how one of their big "quality of life" metrics is the ease of dumping their children to be raised by someone else?

Top Bottom