• ...and so much more!
  • STARCOM

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2017
    SW Indiana
    Not everyone who has a LTCH carries…

I know a person who has had an Indiana lifetime LTCH for over five years and does not own or has ever shot a firearm.

Some people also use a LTCH as extra ID. It is also needed for someone to carry a Taser (not standard stun gun).

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I know a person who has had an Indiana lifetime LTCH for over five years and does not own or has ever shot a firearm.

Some people also use a LTCH as extra ID. It is also needed for someone to carry a Taser (not standard stun gun).

A lot of people have licenses just to go to the range in the old days.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Depending on how they did the stats, having the LTCH available at age 18 might help us (i.e. Indiana) out a bit.

A number of other states require a min age of 21. So, they have 3 years of adults as part of the total for which 0% will be licensed.

Last edited:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

That is for sure. I would venture to say MOST who have a license don't actually carry. Studies have been done but who knows how reliable they are. IIRC the MI one I saw was less than 10% of people who had a CPL carried on a regular basis.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Depending on how they did the stats, having the LTCH available at age 18 might help us (i.e. Indiana) out a bit.

A number of other states require a min age of 21. So, they have 3 years of adults as part of the total for which 0% will be licensed.

Nah. That can't be it. I've been assured that only old, fat, white guys carried. ;)

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Indiana%20number%20one%20CC_zpsije5hog2.jpg

I would like to share this on Facebook. Can you provide the link to this graphic? Thanks!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I would like to share this on Facebook. Can you provide the link to this graphic? Thanks!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/ri...Woowoo1/Indiana number one CC_zpsije5hog2.jpg

FWIW, the way to find the link on your own should work from all the popular web browsers, Firefox, Chrome/Chromium, Seamonkey, Opera, etc, with only the verbiage slightly different between each browser.
    In Chrome, just right-click on top of any image, then select "Copy image address."
    The exact URL (web address) of the specific graphic is now in your cut buffer, which you can in turn paste into anything you like as an embedded link, whether it be a post here or elsewhere, with the appropriate HTML tags to make it visible.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/ri...Woowoo1/Indiana number one CC_zpsije5hog2.jpg

FWIW, the way to find the link on your own should work from all the popular web browsers, Firefox, Chrome/Chromium, Seamonkey, Opera, etc, with only the verbiage slightly different between each browser.
    In Chrome, just right-click on top of any image, then select "Copy image address."
    The exact URL (web address) of the specific graphic is now in your cut buffer, which you can in turn paste into anything you like as an embedded link, whether it be a post here or elsewhere, with the appropriate HTML tags to make it visible.

Thank you!

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    Kind of surprised that Ohio didn't make the list since it has much the same demographics as a couple of the other states that made it. Also, when I got my CHL in Ohio (at Vance Outdoors in Obetz) the instructors commented that since Gov. Kasich signed the bill modifying the CHL law, their classes were always full. Waiting list only if you wanted to do the one-day-git'r'done class on Saturday but even the two-nights-mid-week classes filled up every time. I called a company once that did CHL classes exclusively and they said they filled up as well, but their fees were a bit higher and they charged extra for the range time whereas Vance included range time in a single fee. After the class when I went out to Madison Co. Sheriff's Dept to apply for and later to pick up the permit, the clerk said that it seemed like everyone was getting them.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    This just in:
    I was reading a CNN report (yeah, THAT wasn't biased or anything) which stated that Americans own 48 % of all the guns in the world .
    This is NOT acceptable.
    I want each of you to go out and buy 2 guns immediately.
    INGO must tip the scale in our favor!

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    This just in:
    I was reading a CNN report (yeah, THAT wasn't biased or anything) which stated that Americans own 48 % of all the guns in the world .
    This is NOT acceptable.
    I want each of you to go out and buy 2 guns immediately.
    INGO must tip the scale in our favor!

I think our lakes and streams probably own another 15-30% of those guns.

As it should be. What really is the case is you know a number of people that carry, you just don't realize it because they don't advertise it.

I think the important part of eldirector's statement was, "Concealed Carry Permit."

Top Bottom