Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    now even I think those are ugly

You should see what my husband wears sometimes! He owns some Crocs, too. Your nose hairs are safe with me! (says the girl who just ordered some of those weird Vibram Five Finger shoes)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You should see what my husband wears sometimes! He owns some Crocs, too. Your nose hairs are safe with me! (says the girl who just ordered some of those weird Vibram Five Finger shoes)

Okay. Now that's just a bit too much.

You may notice a large, white van outside your home for the next week or so, with a bunch of funny-looking antennae and stuff sticking out of it.

Pay it no mind. It's not there to listen to you or anything, thinking you are a high-risk for being a domestic terrorist or something silly like that.

It's just parked there.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    You may notice a large, white van outside your home for the next week or so, with a bunch of funny-looking antennae and stuff sticking out of it.

Pay it no mind. It's not there to listen to you or anything, thinking you are a high-risk for being a domestic terrorist or something silly like that.

It's just parked there.

Uh oh... BRB, i better close all the blinds and secure the wifi! Get my dogs on high alert, lock and load! Crap- it's not a white Sears van, is it? If so, our neighbor is one of them! :tinfoil:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    so will there be an update tomorrow on this case, the court case or when is the next hearing.

(back on topic)

Don’t worry, they make pink crocs too.

41BSCuOynkL._US500_.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    https://fox59.com/2018/08/31/73-yea...his-neighbor-during-a-dispute-over-lawn-care/

Another use of Laird, along with a felony arrest since it escalated to criminal recklessness. Short story, guy threatened to shoot his neighbor over how high he cut the grass. Police apparently decided there was insufficient evidence to act. The following week, two shots are fired, one to get his attention and the second at the neighbor once he looks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :facepalm: the police told him NOT to mow the lawn. he is listens to them the stupid city ordinance dept will slap him with a fine for unkept grass/grass to long!

as for the old man. dumb.. dumb.. dumb.. he deserves to get the book thrown at him.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    :facepalm: the police told him NOT to mow the lawn.

Yeah, they didn't. There was a strip of land by the creek in dispute as to who's side of the property line it was on. What he was actually told was to not mow that particular strip in dispute until who's it belonged to was sorted. The old guy was out with a metal detector trying to find the stake when they left the first time. Also likely why he wasn't arrested for Intimidation the first go round. Trespassing isn't a legal act, and since the police aren't surveyors and the property line isn't marked, no way to determine who was actually correct they owned the strip of land by the creek.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So this is a big mess that could've been avoided? By not firing guns in people's direction?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom