• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    And letting a stripper sleep with your guns is always a great idea.

I let that happen once! Now my Remington 700 has the herpes, and I can only shoot it when it’s not having a flare up. I shoot it with a YHM can with Valtrex mixed in with the wire pulling gel as I hear Its all about suppression.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    You know if she did not divorce him, his wife gave him a very big I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET HER MOVE IN lecture. 50 years from now she will still bring it up in arguments. :horse:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    You never know how marriages work these days. I've seen situations where the husband knocked up a much younger woman who moved in with him and the wife. The wife helped raise the baby.:dunno:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    You never know how marriages work these days. I've seen situations where the husband knocked up a much younger woman who moved in with him and the wife. The wife helped raise the baby.:dunno:

Had a guy in town with an older car with the front bench seat. He would drive around with his wife in the front seat and his girlfriend sitting between them.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Better yet, the mistress had twins. True story. People are crazy.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Especially when they are still rolled! That thong is hard to keep up with a roll of quarters in it!

It's possible that a coworker and I stopped by one of these establishments one night after work. It's also possible that I found myself sitting up at the stage uh, talking to one of the med students. It's also possible that there was a large bulge in the front of said med students G-string where it wouldn't be appropriate for a med student of that gender to have one. When I noticed the "bulge" I pushed "her" away in a rather unfriendly manner and "she" wanted to know what the problem was. When I pointed out the offending bulge she started laughing and pulled down her g string to expose (among other things) a large roll of dollar bills! Seems she was late to work and there weren't any more lockers available to safely store her stash. After laughing about it for a minute she was puzzled when I asked her where she did her banking!!:n00b:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's possible that a coworker and I stopped by one of these establishments one night after work. It's also possible that I found myself sitting up at the stage uh, talking to one of the med students. It's also possible that there was a large bulge in the front of said med students G-string where it wouldn't be appropriate for a med student of that gender to have one. When I noticed the "bulge" I pushed "her" away in a rather unfriendly manner and "she" wanted to know what the problem was. When I pointed out the offending bulge she started laughing and pulled down her g string to expose (among other things) a large roll of dollar bills! Seems she was late to work and there weren't any more lockers available to safely store her stash. After laughing about it for a minute she was puzzled when I asked her where she did her banking!!:n00b:

That's a happy ending, more or less, I says.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Was listening to local central Florida radio station this morning and wouldn't you know it they were talking about Kokomo Indiana, I just shook my head, my poor wife's hometown...

Top Bottom