• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Was listening to local central Florida radio station this morning and wouldn't you know it they were talking about Kokomo Indiana, I just shook my head, my poor wife's hometown...

When you make news in Florida for doing something dumb, you know it was really dumb.;)

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    When you make news in Florida for doing something dumb, you know it was really dumb.;)

Or maybe Florida Man scours the national news everyday, just hoping that he'll find something, anything, to help him to believe he might not be the dumbest one out there.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    PROFOUND WORDS, SIR.

Shoulda said; as an out-of-stater, when you make news in Florida for doing something dumb, you know it was really dumb.

They have enough native "dumb" to fill the 24/7 news cycle in perpetuity.:D

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    It's possible that a coworker and I stopped by one of these establishments one night after work. It's also possible that I found myself sitting up at the stage uh, talking to one of the med students. It's also possible that there was a large bulge in the front of said med students G-string where it wouldn't be appropriate for a med student of that gender to have one. When I noticed the "bulge" I pushed "her" away in a rather unfriendly manner and "she" wanted to know what the problem was. When I pointed out the offending bulge she started laughing and pulled down her g string to expose (among other things) a large roll of dollar bills! Seems she was late to work and there weren't any more lockers available to safely store her stash. After laughing about it for a minute she was puzzled when I asked her where she did her banking!!:n00b:

Wait, even strippers don't trust strippers?

Top Bottom