• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I sent her a private email this morning and have had no response so far. I polity applauded her efforts and time to make a difference, then I politly point out to her that her efforts may be directed in the wrong direction because, people spreading gun ban info has fueled the purchase 150% if what she is so against. Second and of great concern is alot of america is scared right now of many of things so a high percentage of these men and women running into gun shops are law abiding good citizens but are also first time gun owners, meaning several things but some things to be considered are, they likely do not own a safe to secure it in. They just spent the money on the gun instead of the childrens x-mas. Pointing out everyone is puzzled about the fact Nancy Lanza owned these weapons, if the guns could talk maybe they were legally purchased by her 4 years ago when this hysteria was generated after Obama was elected. Maybe if the news and forums like you have created did not project that hysteria 4 years ago this tradgedy may not have occured, it is possible. Last if you would sit down and look at the facts unemotionally there is absolutly no documentation to support the theory million moms has, I have asked several times for some little bit of proof that banning Big Macs will elimiate obesity. Killers will still kill and fat people will be fat. I pointed out to her that if guns never existed what would these last 4 killers have used. Maybe natural gas like happened in indy 1 month ago. What would be on the news if that were a school instead of a house. I kindly pointed out to her that if she put her efforts into some reasonable, fact based changes that would truly help she would likely have several million gun owners supporting her along with the NRA and she could get things accomplised in this period of time she has the limelight.
    The last thing I left her with was, what if she got what she wants and guns dissappeared forever how would she feel when schools start exploding, it is quite possible and responsible people looking for change should evaluate the effects of the change they want. America might reflect back in 10 years and wish the mass killings were still under 25 per occurance.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My comment in the "rock" section of her page is still up....even got some likes.....heres what I posted........Fact, the AWB law under Clinton for 10 yrs. did nothing to stop crime. A bad man with a gun can only be stopped by a good man with a gun. The only ones who like disarming society are the ignorant and the criminals....criminals don't obey Gun Free Zones so how is your AWB ban going to work? Lets stop making cars while we are at it too.....boneheads.
    3 hours ago · 4

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    she deleted my comments asking for more clarification about what they are proposing for ammunition limits & concealed carry limits!! WTF??
    Looks like I have been banned as well. I was very respectful in all of my posts even agreed with some of what they are proposing & was asking for more information. Wow!!

I dont get over here much ... but I posted the link below and bit of text on the 1MMFGC on the page when I notice they had added the LTCH/CCW restrictions to their goal ... and it lasted 21 minutes until I got deleted - and blocked from futher posting ... They don't want discussion. They don't appear to want to know the truth. They just want their little bit of piece of mind in "Bliss" that was interrupted by reality. anyway ...

I then reposted below after words to the https://www.facebook.com/TwoMillionGunOwnersAgainstGunControl
    This is a legit site - started by a fellow hoosier (still haven't figure out who it is yet, but I really don't care.)

I posted this to the 1 million mom's site when I noticed that they have now added more restrictions on legal CCW to their manifesto. (I was polite). My post was deleted after 21 minutes, and I am barred from commenting. (I think others have noticed this practice as well).

Dashman010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Downtown, Indy
    We need to TRY and educate these people. If they aren't educated, we'll never be able to have a rational debate. I'm blogged extensively about the AWB and why it's bad, and I've actually gotten good feedback from people about how it enlightened them. So throw these links around anywhere you guys can think to do so. It's three related posts that should inform some of these people what they are talking about.

A Reasoned, Critical Look at “Assault Weapons” Following Newtown | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

A Reasoned, Critical Look at “Assault Weapons”, Part II — What is an Assault Weapon? | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

A Reasoned, Critical Look at Assault Weapons, Part III — Why Does Anyone Need An Assault Weapon? | THE DAILY BRAIN TRUST

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    she replyed to my post and deleted me. However i was able to screen shot it

picture.php

We are not open to discussing where we are going for dinner tonight, we are going to just get in the car and drive there!

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    how is she not "open to dialogue"? There are tons of other women posting on that page with stupid anti-gun crap.

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    She needs to read and under stand what the 2A is about. Its not the right to just go hunting. It the right to defend against tyranny. If the government or any enemy is going to keep updating and advancing the technology of their guns then we need to be able to defend ourselves with adequate weapons. Cant fight against something more powerful with a pea shooter.

EXACTLY !!!!! But you'll never get them to understand that
    :horse:

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Just found this on their site, hold on to your hats boys, they don't just want our mags and ammo they won't let us keep our guns, we can throw the damn things and put each others eyes out.

If the US can ban the game Lawn Darts, surely we can ban high capacity ammunition magazines and drums. " On December 19, 1988, the Consumer Product Safety Commission banned lawn darts from sale in the United States due to their hazards as a flying projectile with a sharp metal point causing multiple deaths."

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    yeah, because THAT'S logical... you can't just go to most stores and pick up a rifle for cheap and without a background check like a frickin lawn game...

rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    Did u guys hear about the man in china stabbing the 22 kindergarteners with knife? Someone post on this ignorant zionsville womans facebook, it does not require a GUN to cause harm to kids. Infact he stabbed 2 more kids with a knife!

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I say let the Indiana Mom want in one hand and crap in another...see which one fills up first.

...or sign her up for NRA newsletters....maybe change her mind on 2A.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I don't know why they haven't kicked me off, I been beatin and bangin em for 4 days now with facts, my posts don't get a single reply, I guess they just don't look at them. The only rise I got out of any of them was from some deranged lesbian in canada that wanted to exchange wits I got out of that transaction fast because I was getting screwed. She didn't have any wits to trade. The only post of mine they pulled was I clipped and pasted the Samuel jackson pic with his opinion on gun control along with a link to the whole story. I guess they are a little prejudice cause they killed that post fast.

Been thinkin bout runnin my tampon theory by em but I know I would be boiled ham then.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I don't know why they haven't kicked me off, I been beatin and bangin em for 4 days now with facts, my posts don't get a single reply, I guess they just don't look at them. The only rise I got out of any of them was from some deranged lesbian in canada that wanted to exchange wits I got out of that transaction fast because I was getting screwed. She didn't have any wits to trade. The only post of mine they pulled was I clipped and pasted the Samuel jackson pic with his opinion on gun control along with a link to the whole story. I guess they are a little prejudice cause they killed that post fast.

Been thinkin bout runnin my tampon theory by em but I know I would be boiled ham then.

You have lasted longer than most then. I asked one question and BAM, got the boot

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    Here is some of the bull**** spreading over there, you can see my reply and attachments at the bottom, don't know why I am surviving and not killed yet behind enemy lines.

Audrey Lee-Gulotty Great interview! Interesting that Kim said she'd move to another country if the day comes where she'd have to put a bullet proof vest or back pack on her kids because she would not feel free anymore. We currently live in Taiwan (while a sovereign entity, some consider Taiwan part of china or even under communist regime, even though its democratic) and there is strict gun control. Private citizens cannot own guns of any kind. Some might think that's so anti-freedom, anti-liberty and whatever else they can think of. But as a mom and resident, who sends her kids to public school here, I have never felt freer and safer. We don't have metal detectors or armed guards here. There are unarmed security guards at the front door. Teachers don't need to arm themselves with guns and we don't have to worry about someone with an assault rifle coming in shooting up the place. I don't know I can say that many parents across the US feel the same peace of mind that I do, given what happened, in the land of the free and all. One must see the irony in that.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 5

Sherry Calloway Howard One smart lady.
    56 minutes ago · Like

Erin Johnson Kirby Go Kim!!!!!!!!
    45 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sharyn Bernard Mulqueen She was great!
    29 minutes ago · Like

Dennis Charles Smith Forward, Kim, forward. You have the support. More than the NRA wants to admit.
    23 minutes ago · Like

David Hagmann I guess she did not see the brutal knife attack that happened the same day. But with this type of rulers how could she.According to instructions obtained by the China Digital Times website, the government's central propaganda department told Chinese media to play down the stabbings in Henan.

It quoted officials as telling media not to put the news on the front page or lure readers to it, and not to produce reports or comment on it other than those provided by the state news agency Xinhua.
    11 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

David Hagmann Do we also want a central propaganda dept. telling us what the news can and can't let us see in our new gun free society ?

reedo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    The bleeding heart syndrom is in full effect with these folks. I get it, the school shooting was a tragedy-and I say that being a father of several shool aged children. However, I am a realist, and a conservative-and with that, I know that the ultimate cause behind the shootings was evil. You can ban all the assault rifles and guns you want-and try to feel good about what you have done. However, you cannot ban evil. These morons that are trying to motivate the weapons ban are operating on the bleedin heart syndrome and are looking for a quick band-aid to make themselves feel good about doing something-anything. After they instill the ban-how long will it be before they realize that they have accomplished nothing.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    They finally booted me this morning, I have access to many computers and email address will be back to visit them. The thing I think they kicked me for was I very politely pointed out that only a total fool would try to dictate to a insane intent mass killer what weapon he could use. He chose that weapon and mag because in his mind it was the best weapon to use. Telling him he cannot have it might not be a wise choice, because he might come thru your neighborhood during the night stealing all the propane grill tanks off you decks and fling them thru the schools windows. That would be a very ugly reality check on setting rules for a insane mass child killer. They kicked me off.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom