• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow. The earliest I could get was 7/7 in Bloomington.

Figures B-Town would have less of a wait. I'll send a text to my son down there, he was waiting for it to go free (or $12.95, we'll call that "guhbuhment free".) I was kind of shocked by how far I had to keep scrolling on Greenwood to get to a date that wasn't full. Saturday 1 August was full and it seems like the following Monday was full also.

I did notice there is one in Crane. The word gets out the town could double it's population with fingerprint appointments :laugh:

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    We don't have "concealed carry permits". We have a License To Carry a Handgun. Carry how you want, but you need one no matter what.

also,
    don't get tricked into the "hunting & target free one!"

for hunting or target you have the "valid current INDNR hunting license" that grants you the "right to bear arms " to/from & during.

;and, target you have "right to bear arms
    " to/from & during also.

get the "free PERSONAL PROTECTION " which covers ALL Activities!

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    As of this morning, the ISP web site is returning the following message:

"We're sorry...

Due to a high number of current applicants, we must limit the number of individuals applying at one time.
    Please try again later."

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Jim Lucas is planning on using the website issues to push Constitutional Carry again next session, heh. Screenshots of the crashed website should be a nice display piece.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    The limited number of fingerprinting sites with limited hours is a result of the 'Rona, yet another complication brought on by this recent import from Aisa.

Source: contact at the Indiana Department of Administration, who has been working with the vendor to maximize the number of fingerprinting sites. Not just firearms licenses are affected; criminal history checks, background checks for DCS, state employment, professional licensing, attorney licensing, and a handful of other agencies and functions at the state level require fingerprinting.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The limited number of fingerprinting sites with limited hours is a result of the 'Rona, yet another complication brought on by this recent import from Aisa.

Source: contact at the Indiana Department of Administration, who has been working with the vendor to maximize the number of fingerprinting sites. Not just firearms licenses are affected; criminal history checks, background checks for DCS, state employment, professional licensing, attorney licensing, and a handful of other agencies and functions at the state level require fingerprinting.

Yes. This needs to be pressed as rationale for constitutional carry as well. A right delayed is a right denied.

WelchyV90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2020
    Indiana
    Indiana needs to switch to constitutional carry. Having to submit to the government for the privilege of exercising your ineligible right is disgusting. Hopefully we will get there but this is a step in the right direction.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Indiana needs to switch to constitutional carry. Having to submit to the government for the privilege of exercising your ineligible right is disgusting. Hopefully we will get there but this is a step in the right direction.

Workin on it! Stick around, the legislative session starts in January. ConC is going to be introduced as a bill. Stay tuned to INGO for details on hearings and all things political.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Workin on it! Stick around, the legislative session starts in January. ConC is going to be introduced as a bill. Stay tuned to INGO for details on hearings and all things political.

Yep. Welchy, Kelly will need our help this session. Be prepared to make a trip to the committee hearings to support and testify for the bill when it is being considered. The mad moms demanding action will be there in force. We’ll need to be there to push this over the line this time.

WelchyV90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2020
    Indiana
    Yep. Welchy, Kelly will need our help this session. Be prepared to make a trip to the committee hearings to support and testify for the bill when it is being considered. The mad moms demanding action will be there in force. We’ll need to be there to push this over the line this time.
    So where will I need to be to support this? I am SOIN so I can make a drive to Indy as its only like 2 hours

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So where will I need to be to support this? I am SOIN so I can make a drive to Indy as its only like 2 hours

Email, write, call, repeat. A draft email/letter will be on the 2021 ConC thread when time comes.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Last night I watched the video of Dr. John Lott’s Testimony at the Kentucky state house when they got Constitutional carry. I counted 13 red T-shirts behind him. We got a put butts in the seats!

RobertTheBruce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2020
    Greenwood
    As of this morning, the ISP web site is returning the following message:

"We're sorry...

Due to a high number of current applicants, we must limit the number of individuals applying at one time.
    Please try again later."

This started sometime last week. I just want to login every hour to see that my status hasn't changed! lol.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Be watching the legislation sub thread later on this year. The legislative session starts after the first of the year and typically, towards the end of (this) year, someone will start a new legislation thread for the new year. Watch for that. When the time comes, there will be posts talking about the proposed bills and their committee hearings. Those are your signals to get into action.

I see you’re in southern Indiana. I’m in Mitchell. If it works out, you can ride with me to Indy this January to lend our support. I’ll admit that this will be new ground for me. I’ve been before as a spectator-supporter but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to step it up a notch this year and speak up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Be watching the legislation sub thread later on this year. The legislative session starts after the first of the year and typically, towards the end of (this) year, someone will start a new legislation thread for the new year. Watch for that. When the time comes, there will be posts talking about the proposed bills and their committee hearings. Those are your signals to get into action.

I see you’re in southern Indiana. I’m in Mitchell. If it works out, you can ride with me to Indy this January to lend our support. I’ll admit that this will be new ground for me. I’ve been before as a spectator-supporter but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to step it up a notch this year and speak up.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...t/475504-2020-legislative-session-thread.html

Top Bottom