• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Be watching the legislation sub thread later on this year. The legislative session starts after the first of the year and typically, towards the end of (this) year, someone will start a new legislation thread for the new year. Watch for that. When the time comes, there will be posts talking about the proposed bills and their committee hearings. Those are your signals to get into action.

I see you’re in southern Indiana. I’m in Mitchell. If it works out, you can ride with me to Indy this January to lend our support. I’ll admit that this will be new ground for me. I’ve been before as a spectator-supporter but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to step it up a notch this year and speak up.

My lunch offer still stands if you make the trek and testify GFGT. < St Elmo's > Taco Bell

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I’ll be there. (Assuming the bill actually gets heard — pardon my cynicism). And I’ll flip of for the honors. :D

Flipping for who buys, or are we flipping someone off? :laugh: The urge to do the latter does happen at 200 West Washington Street.

Top Bottom