Indiana Police Investigate Apparent Election Fraud In County With History Of Democrat Ballot Crimes

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Will anything come of this or a slap on the wrist?
    Falsifying campaign petitions, declarations, or certificates in Indiana is a Level 6 felony, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 2 1/2 years and up to a $10,000 fine.

If they can I suspect they will get a conviction on this. This is not a battle over the presidency, it is a side show candidate and they will use this to show off how tough they are on election cheating…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Falsifying campaign petitions, declarations, or certificates in Indiana is a Level 6 felony, which carries a maximum prison sentence of 2 1/2 years and up to a $10,000 fine.

If they can I suspect they will get a conviction on this. This is not a battle over the presidency, it is a side show candidate and they will use this to show off how tough they are on election cheating…
    I hope they do. Any kind of vote related fraud needs to be hammered. Maximum sentence every time.
    Help keep election integrity.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    "local Democratic Party leader was convicted a decade ago on a petition forgery scheme."

Why am I not surprised?
    I think we need to come up with a new idea to replace the BS petition, a vestige of a far past era. Not sure what, but something. The petition gathering process has attracted a lot of unsavory characters, methods, and literal crimes so candidates can get on the ballots.

It is also used for political dirty tricks as well. Parties try to keep others off the ballot by rejecting signatures. In Michigan the top two republicans for governor to challenge nitwitmer stupidly used a petition gathering firm that the dems got to somehow and many the signatures that were paid for were illegitimate and rejected leaving both candidates off the ballot.

It went to court but courts ruled they did not have legitimate signatures by the deadline and were not eligible to be on the ballot. So millions of republicans were denied the right to vote for the best republican candidates.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Top Bottom