• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN71vet

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Noble County, IN
    Nope. Not fear. It's kinda like the whole reason for the "No gun, no money" cards: You don't want me here, because I choose to go armed. I will grant you your wish, and not patronize your business. This, of course, means you don't get my money. Is my money enough to convince you to change your policy? No? OK, that's fine, but I'll be telling others, and maybe their money and mine together, all NOT in your pocket, will convince you.

That's the essence of the cards, when given to a business. I'm not giving Chicago a card. I'm just not going there. I said upthread that I don't want to pay their taxes and I don't want to be around that many people.

I grew up in a city of over a million people, but I've not lived there in a bunch of years, and today, I feel "squashed" when I go there. The only reasons I go there now are family events, as my mother and my sister still live there, as does one nephew. If we speak of "Cago" (look up THAT word in Spanish!) adding the fact that I am forced to choose either to be a voluntary target or a felon only gives me more reason to pass up the reduction of options to that point. I'll stay here in free America.

If others want to go there, that is their choice. I will wish you well, but I will not be sympathetic if you do end up a victim of either the street crime or the governmental theft. You knew what you were going into when you went there.

Blessings,
    Bill

Those are my thoughts exactly. But I apply the "No gun, no money" to the whole state. I would rather add extra miles to a trip than drive through IL.

Top Bottom