• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    wouldnt be suprised if the sears on east washington closed down either, that place is always a ghost town and only carries about 1/3rd of what a normal sears sells.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Yeah, portage is closing in may... Aunt works there and will have to start looking for another job. They had been talking of selling that store for years to meijers, but nothing ever happened. Most of the people at portage are lazy and hard to find, and the store just feels dirty.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Neither store sells what I want any more. Craftsman tools have cheapened out and they no longer make the kind of tools that I want or need. Unless they carry products I want or need, they won't get my business.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Very unfortunate - PP Kmart is actually a very nice store but not a lot of cars in the parking lot most times. More hope and change from BHO.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    sucks were loosing the St. John one. You can really tell its been hurting... I just hope to god that a Wal-Mart is not put in its place... This town really needs to resist as much as possible to big names... it tends to bring in the not so goods....

Top Bottom