• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    So I guess all of you think that all of these diseases went away by themselves, and it's just coincidence that they are coming back.

I think Rambone provided some pretty solid evidence that vaccines had little to do with the diseases going away. You should go back and read it, then if you disagree, provide some evidence to the contrary. I'd love to hear both sides if there is actual evidence to prove it.

It amazes me how none of you want vaccines, but you sure as hell won't want to pay anyone's medical bills when you child is the carrier that infects an entire school.

Are you suggesting that we make it a crime to be sick?

I guess you think it's ok for all of the third world illegals to bring their diseases here as well. I doubt that you will be so cocky when your kid catches what ever they are bringing here.

This argument (rant?) makes so little sense that I don't even know what to say. Nobody here has been defending illegal immigration in this particular thread.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

Watching a few episodes of ER really doesn't qualify you to force people to inject potentially harmful chemicals into their childrens' bodies.

Reckon reading and repeating the insane ramblings of paranoids who get their information from other whack jobs on the internet makes a medical expert?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Reckon reading and repeating the insane ramblings of paranoids who get their information from other whack jobs on the internet makes a medical expert?

no but putting some logic to work might be a good idea. I thought you of all people would be able to do that but I guess not.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County

I can tell you as a father of two my wife and I studied this topic from the time we found out we were having a baby about 6 years ago at this point up until... well actually even though our youngest is three we still research and contemplate our decisions. I have never studied for anything as hard as I studied for the well being of our children.

Do what you want, I hope all turns out well for whatever any one of you decide when it is time to or not to vaccinate your kid(s).

We sleep well.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Thanks for the jabs. They might be granola-crunching liberals who "read food labels" and "aren't scared of getting the flu." Or they might be people who don't want the government to force them to do things. Or they might be people who don't appreciate being lied to by schools, & by doctors, about the laws and about the risks. Or they might be people who think its preposterous to inject chemicals into a newborn baby. Or they might be people who have seen their own family members harmed by vaccines.

As for downplaying the toxins that exist in vaccines, let me reiterate the following list: mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, carbolic acid, acetone, glycerin, and more! Uhhh dude you forgot Squalene

Vaccines do not deserve the full-blown credit they receive for elimination of every modern disease. Diseases eventually die out on their own. This is why we don't have the Black Plague and Leprosy in America; it didn't die out because of vaccines. The disease ran its course and is, for all intents and purposes, gone. With modern sanitation, running water, anti-bacterial soaps, waste management, hospital cleanliness and and understanding of how germs spread; What disease stands a chance?? Besides some kind of Hollywood airborne plague, its just not going to happen.

This process of disease decline was well on its way when vaccines became common practice and the government took a stake in them. Conveniently Pharmaceutical Companies and the Government incessantly insist that their little money-maker is the Holy Grail of modern medicine. Here's some graphs from a study done in the UK that illustrates the decline of disease at the time when vaccination took off.

vaccgraph2.jpg

vaccgraph4.jpg

vaccgraph3.jpg

vaccgraph7.jpg

I support anybody's right to vaccinate, voluntarily, if they are fully-informed about the actual risks of the disease and of the injection. I also think parents deserve to see some long-term studies done on vaccines before they pump their kids full of them. Anybody who wants to take the middle-ground is at least thinking a little more than the folks who take the FDA-recommended route, getting literally hundreds of injections into your body with who-knows-what effects down the road.

Fixed it for ya

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

He provided information from published and reasonably legitimate sources. That said, I'm open to information that says otherwise, if it exists. I do realize that bias exists on both sides and am willing to take it into consideration.

You, on the other hand, are the one who provided the insane, uninformed ramblings with absolutely no evidence or logic to back them up.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yes. The disease ridden brat is busy breeding mutations and a risk for reintroducing more dangerous strains of illnesses that were prevelant and deadly in the past, a history you should study. Don't want them vaccinated because the alien chem trails are coming to get you? More power to you... but keep the carrier away from my kid. I'm not interested in being forced by you to take the chance my son may catch a dangerous illness because of warped and ignorant paranoia.

Joe normally you and I agree, but this is total crap.

If your "herd" vacc'ed child is vacc'ed why does it matter if a non vacc'ed child is around them... I mean you did vacc them to protect them from the disease right...yet you are afraid your vacc'ed child will catch the disease you vacc'ed against?

That is some flawed logic right there my friend.

Now on the topic of whose kid is likely to help create a mutant strain... it isn't the non vacc'ed one just like people that limit or do not use antibiotics they are not the ones creating mutant antiboitic resistant disease... it is the anitbiotic, antibacterial soap using people (you do realize that there is good bacteria and that anitbacterial soaps kill them too right?) If you are so concerned about mutant diseases you should likely stop eating anything you buy at a grocery store that was produced by big agra or raised by big agra they pump those animals (anitbiotics) and crops (chemical cocktails and soon vaccines) full of nasty stuff that furthers mutates diseases never mind the docs handing out anitbiotics like they are candy on Halloween.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    So I guess all of you think that all of these diseases went away by themselves, and it's just coincidence that they are coming back. It amazes me how none of you want vaccines, but you sure as hell won't want to pay anyone's medical bills when you child is the carrier that infects an entire school. I guess you think it's ok for all of the third world illegals to bring their diseases here as well. I doubt that you will be so cocky when your kid catches what ever they are bringing here.

So you are willing to foot the bill if my kids get Autism, asthma or any other disease from getting the vaccines? Yeah I didn't think so... oh yeah Big pharma is excluded from paying for illnesses as is our government, so you expect me to vacc my kids and roll the dice they won't get sick or die... uhhh ya no thanks you can climb in the sheep herding pen if ya want.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Well this is obviously an emotional topic for all the reasons stated above; nobody wants their kids to get sick. Vaccinations for Measles Mumps & Rubella, Polio, Diptheria, Smallpox managed to pretty much eradicate these diseases in the US by the time I was in High School (65-69). I had a teacher in Grade School who had a withered leg caused by Polio, and my father-in-law had Diptheria as a child; it made him sickly for years. Now we're having an influx of resistant TB, Smallpox is starting to make a comeback in the world, and other diseases are becoming more resistant to anti-biotics. Quite often during flu season we hear stories of flu epidemics sweeping through schools and colleges as the latest virus passes through the population. My first instinct is that people should endeavor, by whatever means, to stop the spread of these diseases in the community. Joe has a valid point that he doesn't want his kids to be any more exposed to the latest mutation of the galloping-never-get-overs than they have to be. Perhaps the vaccinations will help, perhaps they won't, but they're the best protection we have at this point.

On the other hand, multiple vaccinations seem to be a cause for autism and other problems as I stated in my previous post. I can see the OPs' points about forced vaccinations; we often don't get the information we need to make good decisions about whether to have ourselves or our kids vaccinated and the medical community differs about the relative dangers involved.

All idealism aside, the choice we have as parents and members of our community is what steps we're going to take to protect ourselves, both from catching the various diseases and from spreading them to others. At some point we're going to have another outbreak of an epidemiological agent which is going to start killing people (the World Influenza outbreak of 1918) we're going to have to decide how we're going to deal with that issue; especially considering that the time between infection and onset of symptoms may be extended - you'll be infected/infectious before you know you have it; that's how these diseases get spread throughout the population.

Whether you're going to jump on the vaccination bandwagon or respond in some other fashion, you need to start thinking about it now.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Look, you all know the rules to put your spawn in public school. Dont like society's standards that we have, then remove yourself from society. Home school

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I have had my son vaccinated for things like polio and chicken pox. Thank god I don't have a daughter so I don't have to argue over the [strike]sterilization[/strike] Hpap vaccine.
    <snip>
    I am by no means a granola crunching libtard, I simply try to educate myself to both the risks AND benefits of any medical treatments my family subjects themselves to.

I'm sticking with Dr Sauk (developer of the polio vax) that the risks of of his vax are not warranted by the current risk of contracting the disease. That of course was decades ago and since then Polio is even rarer.

As to chicken pox... why? I WANT my children to contract chicken pox! Lifelong immunity to varicella is well worth the risk of a few pox marks.

The problem with the chicken pox vax is that for the rest of your childs life they will be REQUIRED to get the booster for it... every tens years. Till they die. DO you know what happens to an adult who gets chicken pox for the first time? Shingles is nothign to laugh about. It can KILL.

Vaccines do not work as advertised. If they did you would actually get the immunity they claim it provides and wouldn't need boosters for life.

Sure some (and I mean very few) vaccinations are worthwhile. Tetanus is one of them. However there was no way I was injecting my newborn for tetanus before leaving the hospital. As I told the doctor, I'm not letting my new born daughter play with rusty nails covered in cow *****, I live in the suburbs for crying out loud!

Anyway, that will be one vax they actually get.

As to gardasil, aside from the fact most of daughters are not sexually active, let alone whoring around the neighborhood to contract any of the diseases gardasil purportedly protects against, the risks, including hundreds of deaths world wide linked to this vax and thousands of girls blinded or paralyzed at this point... no way in heck my girls are getting that.

Speaking of which, what does it say about our schools not allow students to attend who aren't "protected" against diseases that are ONLY SPREAD BY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE? WTF is going on in our schools where this disease would stand a chance of being spread?

Whooping cough is a joke. Thanks to modern medicine and understand of it, only those children who are already compromised have anything to worry about.

My daughter had croup at around 28 months old. Easy a pie to fix in Indiana. Take them outside into the cool night air for a minute or two, air passages dilate naturally and put them back to bed. Monitor for fever and medicate if necessary to keep the fever under 103.5.

This of course requires WORK on the parents part. Can you imagine, in todays world, a parent checking on their child ever hour on the hour and taking an active roll in their medical care?

Yeah, much easier to stick the kid with a needle at the doctors office and risk death or stroke so they can pop their ambien and sleep through the night :rolleyes:

Personal individual freedom and liberty. Do the research and vaccinate yourself and your children as you see fit. For me some vaccines are worthless and flat out dangerous. On the flip side, some have some legitimate purposes and risks don't out weight the benefits.

Of course their is the other side of this where people believe vaccines give them immunity... but they can still get sick from people who aren't vaccinated because... well I have no idea why these idiots believe that, either you get the immunity or you don't. Either the vaccines work or they don't.

Generally these people have worked most of their life in fast food restaurants or walmarts and believe because they saw the today show they are somehow now an expert on vaccinations.

My beliefs are founded upon a lifetime of working as a health care provided and countless studies of MD's, Phd's and the scientific persons who have created the vaccinations themselves.

That's probably why I'm one of the few people who have such a reasoned approach to this entire subject.

Personally, I'm going to be due for a tetanus booster soon. I've also never got the flu vax and probably never will because it's been 17 years since they guessed the correct flu strain to hit America. This is part of the problem a few posters have eluded to when it comes to "mass producing" vaccines. BTW, once the flu hits, they haven't recalled the flu vax in over 20 years because they guessed the proper strain. They keep injecting people with it, knowing it won't combat the current strain and a side effect is a weakened immune system should they become infected with the flu virus that did hit. Someone also said it's all about the money at this point. For the most part, I agree.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I have to add my vaccine story. About 11 years ago, when my son was 10, he woke up on a Sunday morning and I noticed one side of his neck was swollen. I initially didn't think too much of it. I figured it was something relatively minor. Later in the day, some older friends of ours came over. They remarked that it looked like my son had the mumps. I said that couldn't be because he had all of his MMR vaccinations. I took him to the doctor on Monday. The doctor was initially unsure what the problem was. I mentioned the mumps comment from my friends. He said he had never seen a live case of the mumps, but that it appeared it could be. He took a sample from my son's mouth and sent it to the lab. He called a couple of days later and confirmed that my son did have the mumps on one side. I asked how this could be since he had been vaccinated. The doctor said some people get these diseases even though they have had all of the recommended vaccinations. He said my son was one of the very few cases where this happens. I always said my son was "unique" and this proved it for me.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have to add my vaccine story. About 11 years ago, when my son was 10, he woke up on a Sunday morning and I noticed one side of his neck was swollen. I initially didn't think too much of it. I figured it was something relatively minor. Later in the day, some older friends of ours came over. They remarked that it looked like my son had the mumps. I said that couldn't be because he had all of his MMR vaccinations. I took him to the doctor on Monday. The doctor was initially unsure what the problem was. I mentioned the mumps comment from my friends. He said he had never seen a live case of the mumps, but that it appeared it could be. He took a sample from my son's mouth and sent it to the lab. He called a couple of days later and confirmed that my son did have the mumps on one side. I asked how this could be since he had been vaccinated. The doctor said some people get these diseases even though they have had all of the recommended vaccinations. He said my son was one of the very few cases where this happens. I always said my son was "unique" and this proved it for me.

Chalk that up as more evidence that vaccines are a scam. If I am going to put my body at risk of brain-damage and catastrophic nervous disruption I want to be positive I'm getting something that actually works. Clearly they will just give you a pat on the head and tell you that you are special when you inquire why vaccines don't actually work.

How about all the people who go get the flu vaccine and then spend the next 2 weeks with the worst flu of their lives?

Top Bottom