Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kinda like Harley Rider, first or second or third time it's funny. After while, just a PIA to read. Hard on the eyes, hard on the head. :twocents:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Kinda like Harley Rider, first or second or third time it's funny. After while, just a PIA to read. Hard on the eyes, hard on the head. :twocents:

Agree. Grammar nazi aside, people have an opportunity to improve on not only their spelling but, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.

If you are going to join a community where the primary method of communication is the typed word, you owe it to yourself and the readers to improve.

I have a long way to go but I am getting better.

Life should be about continuous improvement.:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK peoples. I have it from a couple of sources that this cat is OK. Folks know him from other forums.

If it bothers you, like anything else, pass it on.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OK peoples. I have it from a couple of sources that this cat is OK. Folks know him from other forums.

If it bothers you, like anything else, pass it on.
    I hope this is official. Not everyone has the same level of abilities. This guy writes just like one of my cousin's on FB. I just talk in my head as I read it and I can hear him talking that way.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    Well I did not meant to cause a rukus may be I sniff hopes 9 to much but it look like a couple real nice fokes mix in with a few a holes here. I am a 85 old man. I am what I am at my age I won't get much better. I forgot more but guns an bullets than most of you will ever no. I am not smart but I am not dum

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well I did not meant to cause a rukus may be I sniff hopes 9 to much but it look like a couple real nice fokes mix in with a few a holes here. I am a 85 old man. I am what I am at my age I won't get much better. I forgot more but guns an bullets than most of you will ever no. I am not smart but I am not dum

Welcome aboard!

You don’t have to have a thick skin to participate on INGO...but it helps. :D

Don’t mind the hazing above. They do it to most everyone that they think are a bit different.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Finally.....someone older than me...……:):

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Hello LilEnis.

Don't let those people get you down. We've had a history with some previous members here, so that made some people suspicious of your posts. You actually communicate more complete thoughts than some of the new members of this forum who just want to run to the classifieds.

Do what you can to communicate clearly. The periods (like in your post above) are the biggest thing you can do to make them easier to read. People will come to accept you and your posts. Sounds like you have a good background and the right interests to be here. Just a rough start. Good luck.

Finally.....someone older than me...……:):

Uh oh. That could be trouble... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom