KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is it about cm's age? Because hes pretty old. I heard he gets nervous everytime they find a fossil. No one knows why...

Joking about CM's age is as INGO as purple for sarcasm and the State Trooper stole my wallet.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Because he cannot remember who he killed back then, it's been a long time.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    LilEnis, are related to Elvis. I have heard he had a younger brother named Enis.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    boonvegas is what local calls my town in south Indiana. enis is what my friends call me and im not a big guy clever huh lol. No relationship to Elvis Presley to bad that would make me rich lol. I saw Elvis many years ago and even shakes his hand he had problem with drugs but nice guy. He had some nice guns that I like to have. I don't care for his music tho if he was still alive I bet his hips be worse than mine lol.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well I did not meant to cause a rukus may be I sniff hopes 9 to much but it look like a couple real nice fokes mix in with a few a holes here. I am a 85 old man. I am what I am at my age I won't get much better. I forgot more but guns an bullets than most of you will ever no. I am not smart but I am not dum

Hey guys, should we tell him?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thought I'd post a picture of lilenis...

latest

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    my kids says im a pexker stead of a typer but i try im figure it out soon or later live in indiana my hole life i like to shoot guns but I dont go to no range i jusy shoot thim off back porch country livin hahaha

And back to the original post, why don't you use tities.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Man, you guys are rough. Have you ever received a text from someone under 35? You have to make up the words as you try to read it. At least I was able to discern what lilenis was communicating. I hope at 80 my thumbs and fingers still work well enough to type anything.

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    Oh wow you read that as tities lol. I don't use those either wouldn't member what to do with them lol I'll give a go if the chance comes up tho lol. I was confused about titles it's funny now looking back I was thinking titles I don't use titles mr enis was my father lol I now understand titles was mean the title of the posting lol I feel dum when I realize this. I will ask my kid to help me some more I pick the words I try to type but read back it done all make sense an don't always give me the word I looking for. Read other post an I see what people say with periods to break up sections of my post. Makes it easiest to follow what I pick. Old dog teach new tricks lol

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Man, you guys are rough. Have you ever received a text from someone under 35? You have to make up the words as you try to read it. At least I was able to discern what lilenis was communicating. I hope at 80 my thumbs and fingers still work well enough to type anything.

Everytime I saw the title that was what my eyes saw first. LOL

Maybe just what's on my mind...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Oh wow you read that as tities lol. I don't use those either wouldn't member what to do with them lol I'll give a go if the chance comes up tho lol. I was confused about titles it's funny now looking back I was thinking titles I don't use titles mr enis was my father lol I now understand titles was mean the title of the posting lol I feel dum when I realize this. I will ask my kid to help me some more I pick the words I try to type but read back it done all make sense an don't always give me the word I looking for. Read other post an I see what people say with periods to break up sections of my post. Makes it easiest to follow what I pick. Old dog teach new tricks lol
    Feel like you are about to reach rock star status here. :rockwoot:

LilEnis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2020
    Boonvegas
    Oh wow lol. Don't care much for rock and roll but I was a picker for guy many years ago who is called a rock star but his music was not what today calls rock and roll lol. I donysay the mans name no more. I have to much work to do for living to not do much music after that. Music today is so bad kids do not no what good music is lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom