Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have not made any decisions but are thinking about moving the February matches to Monday night. Is that good, bad or does it matter?

Wondering about 25 in the first flight and 15 in the second flight? We would have to move flight 2 back 30 minutes, but would probably finish at the same time.

Wondering about making one stage a classifier once we have the special classifier match uploaded. Would you rather see a classifier stage or keep the round count up. We cannot do both.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Personally, Monday's are probably going to much harder for me to make work. But that's just me. I would also probably vote for a higher round count without a classifier. I would rather shoot more rounds. Just my 2 cents.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Mondays are out of the question for me until at least March. But if I were able to participate, I wouldn't mind seeing a classifier.

Is Parabellum envisioning this as a winter-only project, or are they open to having this year-around? Either way, I really appreciate what they're doing for shooters & the sport.

Kane406

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2013
    Speedway
    Since Parabellum is a business, whatever keeps the attendance up is what needs to happen.
    I think we are all grateful that they are willing to host an indoor match for us, regardless of the night or the round count.
    We are also grateful that you have been able to facilitate this and help them as Match Director.

1. Monday vs Wednesday: not much difference for me in February, but Monday would be better in March.

2. Having more shooters in the 1st flight is great, since it appears that several people can only make that flight.
    I intentionally hold back for the second flight since it works best for me. Starting a little later is not a problem and
    may allow some folks that work late time to get there.

3. Since an indoor match will never replicate the round count and movement of a normal outdoor match, I would rather see a Classifier stage included,
    at least occasionally. I shoot 3 Divisions and would like to improve my average in all. If USPSA rules allow clubs to hold multiple Special Classifier Matches in one season,
    then try to hold more of those and leave the Classifier stage out of the regular match.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Don't care about classifiers but I would like to see some kind of standards stage thrown in the mix. Day does not matter to me. Why not alternate Days of the week?

1st and 3rd week on Wednesdays
    2nd and 4th week on Mondays

Maybe one Saturday Morning a month thrown in there???

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Don't care about classifiers but I would like to see some kind of standards stage thrown in the mix. Day does not matter to me. Why not alternate Days of the week?

I will second this, but I would like to see an occasional classifier.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Mondays or Wednesdays don't matter to me but an occasional classifier would be nice

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side

I would support this. The more shooting the better. I'll show up about any night but Monday. Saturdays work fine too.

Top Bottom