• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    i will make it work regardless of night as I really want to be able to shoot in the winter and a weekly match is welcome

Classifiers would be nice and frequency doesnt matter to me

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for the feedback guys. The more of it I get the better planning that can be done.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    I like the Wednesday night shoots.

Online sign-up is great.

Big round counts are great.

One thing you might consider is making the shooting area diagonal to the targets. That way you can play with distance and movement for a little variety.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Tonight's shoot gave a feel for what it will be like with a low-round classifier thrown in. I thought it was actually pretty good. Making the shortie stage the Oreo filling between two other banks of targets on the long stages was creative use of the range.

It's understood that time constraints mean we need to minimize inter-stage teardown and try to use the same setup three times to get people through. However, there's only so many ways you can shoot the same row of targets. Having one of them be a classifier, I think, will be a nice changeup, and has the added benefit that it keeps the low-capacity gunners from feeling like they've been running 4x100 repeats all night.

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    I hope to make some of these now that we are getting ready to rotate to being off the front end of the week. Even when I'm on days I couldn't make the second flight on time since I don't get off until 6 plus the traffic on 36 is a killer!

Looking forward to attending one!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I like the Wednesday night shoots.

Online sign-up is great.

Big round counts are great.

One thing you might consider is making the shooting area diagonal to the targets. That way you can play with distance and movement for a little variety.

I like the diagonal thinking. It is hard to do without being able to shoot a side wall. We might need a crap ton more walls to make it possible. I will play with it more on paper. I am just not sure it can be done.

VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    My vote is to shoot Monday and Wednesday. Please don't confuse me by shooting one day first and third weeks and another day second and fourth weeks. That is too confusing for my simple mind. I am happy to shoot what every you put down range. I am not interested in points, I am interested in fun. That is why I do this and if I can beat Scott, more power to it. BTW, thanks to Coach, his dedicated crew and Parabellum. I love what you do.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    My vote is to shoot Monday and Wednesday. Please don't confuse me by shooting one day first and third weeks and another day second and fourth weeks. That is too confusing for my simple mind. I am happy to shoot what every you put down range. I am not interested in points, I am interested in fun. That is why I do this and if I can beat Scott, more power to it. BTW, thanks to Coach, his dedicated crew and Parabellum. I love what you do.

Everyone wants to beat somebody....

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    i picked up a tablet today and will look into the scoring issue and see what is up. Also in Feb the outlaw label will be gone.

Top Bottom