• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    How about a logo that featured "Clarksville's Three Shooting Stars"? It is flashy, catchy and would appeal to the younger set, as well as, us old dogs.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like Iron Triangle...And not just because I thought of the name...Well maybe....:)

I just love the idea that three gun related businesses, each specializing in a different part of the lifestyle, could come together to advertise on a t shirt....If a gun guy goes to one you know they will go to the others....I just came up with the name and littletommy's brother is working on the design with input from the rest of us...

I predict an influx of Canadians coming down on the weekends....A nice one town gun stop just before Louisville......

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I like Iron Triangle...And not just because I thought of the name...Well maybe....:)

I just love the idea that three gun related businesses, each specializing in a different part of the lifestyle, could come together to advertise on a t shirt....If a gun guy goes to one you know they will go to the others....I just came up with the name and littletommy's brother is working on the design with input from the rest of us...

I predict an influx of Canadians coming down on the weekends....A nice one town gun stop just before Louisville......
    It's your deal, but you weren't the first to think of "Iron Triangle"!:cool: Probably not something that I'd wear.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We've been working long days, seven days a week, to get to opening. Most of the steel baffles are up, electrical is close to being done, and Monday, we start assembly on the bullet trap, which is a massive, heavy steel contraption. It's getting there, and we are still optimistic that we can make the July 4 grand opening!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

And not terribly far from I65.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Any updates on Opening?
    Yes, we're looking at the first week or so of August. Construction on the range itself is pretty much done, baffles are hung, traps and deceleration chambers are done, we started hanging track for the target systems yesterday, and should be done with that by the weekend. Now we're at the mercy of electricians and hvac guys, but they are working diligently to get it done.

I would like to say, this is the most impressive project I've ever been involved in, and I've been in construction and fabrication my entire life. Everyone who has come in to look around are amazed. There are 5 of us who have done all the work, and none of us are young guys, with the guidance of a great project manager from Action target, we have built a really cool range. I think everyone who comes in to shoot will be impressed!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yes, we're looking at the first week or so of August. Construction on the range itself is pretty much done, baffles are hung, traps and deceleration chambers are done, we started hanging track for the target systems yesterday, and should be done with that by the weekend. Now we're at the mercy of electricians and hvac guys, but they are working diligently to get it done.

I would like to say, this is the most impressive project I've ever been involved in, and I've been in construction and fabrication my entire life. Everyone who has come in to look around are amazed. There are 5 of us who have done all the work, and none of us are young guys, with the guidance of a great project manager from Action target, we have built a really cool range. I think everyone who comes in to shoot will be impressed!

Yep.....Excitement is high....I am getting 5 calls a day about "my" range....

"It's not my range..."

"Yeah but it is right by you..."

"I know...I am right by KFC but it's not my chicken either..."

"So it's not your range???"

"No sir..."

"So when does your range open????"

"The range that is down from me and not mine opens soon..."

"So how much are you going to charge?????"

I have met everyone now.....Son two is coming in now...I am corrupting your boys Tommy...Steering them to revolvers, walnut and steel....Point out that they need to follow in dad's footsteps and minimum carry a snub nosed .44 magnum....

"Have you held your Daddy's Alaskan??? Now that's a man's gun son...Your dad don't even have to climb trees to cut branches...He points the .44 at the branch and then it trembles and breaks off on it's own...That's how you do it boy!!!!!"

He's a good kid...:)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Yep.....Excitement is high....I am getting 5 calls a day about "my" range....

"It's not my range..."

"Yeah but it is right by you..."

"I know...I am right by KFC but it's not my chicken either..."

"So it's not your range???"

"No sir..."

"So when does your range open????"

"The range that is down from me and not mine opens soon..."

"So how much are you going to charge?????"

I have met everyone now.....Son two is coming in now...I am corrupting your boys Tommy...Steering them to revolvers, walnut and steel....Point out that they need to follow in dad's footsteps and minimum carry a snub nosed .44 magnum....

"Have you held your Daddy's Alaskan??? Now that's a man's gun son...Your dad don't even have to climb trees to cut branches...He points the .44 at the branch and then it trembles and breaks off on it's own...That's how you do it boy!!!!!"

He's a good kid...:)
    Lol! Yeah, all three of my sons are gun nuts. Elliot has an eye for the more unusual stuff, but he's wanting to be a LEO, so he'll be stuck with a plastic gun, most likely. I heard Mark stopped in your place, he's an interesting guy, too, and our other manager at the range.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany

I've had two things that I've been chomping at the bit for. One is your range and the other is my suppressor that has been in "jail" for 11 months!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've had two things that I've been chomping at the bit for. One is your range and the other is my suppressor that has been in "jail" for 11 months!
    Stop by for a tour, Mike. We have people coming in all day every day to look around, I've got to the point of being able to explain the details of the range like a professional tour guide!:):

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I wonder if the new range staff will have enough sense to shut it down in the event someone launches a suppressor off their rifle so that they can retrieve it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I am anxiously awaiting your opening.
    I will make the trip down for this one.

Top Bottom