• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There's word that there may be a run on INGO t shirts and hats. I have this on good authority from a realiable source.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I may go this time. Not sure why...but I may go. I need a couple of LPK's(I may just go to Bobcat and buy them) and a couple of Bolt Carriers. One upper. That with stocks, would complete my 2 stripped INGO Lowers. I really want a 9mm AR Carbine.

Get bonus check next week too. I think it may be a sign from God.

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    I'll be attending if I don't have an option online to buy a NPAP, some sites still have them at $500. Since I doubt that will be happening at this show. I will probably just be looking for more mags at a decent price. Maybe some luck on some M&P mags for the low. I grabbed some $10 G2 PMags at the Stout Field Show last weekend, but that was one vendor only. One guy had all his pistol mags at $45 and up no matter the round count/make/firearm/condition. Then turned around and paid $15ea. for 2 used glock 40 mags. So you have to look and ask around if prices aren't out in the open for sure. Some people are going to try to earn the extra dollar, while some people leave the prices the same, and I thank them for that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Haven't been in a few years. What are the actual dates and times?

Welcome to the Indy 1500 Gun & Knife Show

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Show Dates[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2018[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]January 12th-13th-14th
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]South Pavilion[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]March 16th-17th-18th
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]South Pavilion[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 1st-2nd-3rd
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exposition Hall[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]August 24th-25th-26th
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exposition Hall[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 2nd-3rd-4th
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]South Pavilion[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]updated[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]9/15/2017
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Show Hours[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fridays - 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturdays - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sundays - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM[/FONT]​
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Show Location[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Geneva,Verdana,Sans-Serif]The Indiana State Fairgrounds[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1202 East 38th Street[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Indianapolis, Indiana 46205[/FONT]​

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    I enjoy going to the 1500 gun show. I can only really go on Friday evening and the last couple of shows it seems many of the tables close 1-2 hours early. It is really irritating. I pay the same money to get in as Saturday and Sunday and 1/2 the tables are covered up. I really wish the show organizers would address this with those who rent tables.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I enjoy going to the 1500 gun show. I can only really go on Friday evening and the last couple of shows it seems many of the tables close 1-2 hours early. It is really irritating. I pay the same money to get in as Saturday and Sunday and 1/2 the tables are covered up. I really wish the show organizers would address this with those who rent tables.

An excellent point. The show staff does strongly suggest that each vendor keep their booth operational for the hours the show is open. There are always exceptions, illness or family issues. However, each vendor is a private contractor. They own their own business and run it as they see fit. I will say that many vendors stay open to from the time the doors open till close to maximize their customer service and profit.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    An excellent point. The show staff does strongly suggest that each vendor keep their booth operational for the hours the show is open. There are always exceptions, illness or family issues. However, each vendor is a private contractor. They own their own business and run it as they see fit. I will say that many vendors stay open to from the time the doors open till close to maximize their customer service and profit.

On Friday Churchmouse and I will be there, but we don't make it to 2000 (8:00pm if you prefer) because it is really sllllooooooowwwwww about 1830-1900. It also depends on factors such as we've spent all of our money and CM has his laser-engraved knife that he swore up and down he wasn't going to buy.

If there are people we'll be there. By people I don't mean the extras from The Walking Dead, but actual INGOers and other folks who can carry on a conversation.

The question is, "Who has CM banned in the last 30 days and will they show up?"

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    On Friday Churchmouse and I will be there, but we don't make it to 2000 (8:00pm if you prefer) because it is really sllllooooooowwwwww about 1830-1900. It also depends on factors such as we've spent all of our money and CM has his laser-engraved knife that he swore up and down he wasn't going to buy.

If there are people we'll be there. By people I don't mean the extras from The Walking Dead, but actual INGOers and other folks who can carry on a conversation.

The question is, "Who has CM banned in the last 30 days and will they show up?"

When in doubt I can loan you a 3A vest!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    It is a process. We get in the building early to set up the Ingo booth. It is like a bunch of worker ants.
    I go for reloading supplies, seems like I always find good deals, but this time I might be buying CZ shadow. Looking for holster too, I believe that's enough $ so I'll stay away from AR booths.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You heard it here first...
    This weekend we will be giving away a range bag full of 9mm ammo (purchased from Bobcat Armament).
    All you have to do is guess how many rounds are contained within the bag... Closest to the exact amount wins the bag and the ammo.

You have to be a member on INGO and register your guess using your username. 1 entry per member. We'll determine the winner at close of show on Sunday, and announce the winning member later that evening.

61GfvEZGnOL._SL1001_.jpg

Top Bottom