• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I haven't been to the 1500 in probably 4 or 5 years. Just normally have too much going on or no disposable funds on that weekend. However, I am currently planning to be there on Friday. What kind of INgo swag is available? What are the largest T shirts available?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't been to the 1500 in probably 4 or 5 years. Just normally have too much going on or no disposable funds on that weekend. However, I am currently planning to be there on Friday. What kind of INgo swag is available? What are the largest T shirts available?
    I seem to remember some 5XLs in there.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Is it loose or boxed ammo?
    Either way Rep in bound.

Loose rounds. Bag will be sealed so no peaking! It was all TexKev!

As for swag, we have some of the INGO shield shirts from S to 5x.
    Some hats. Some stickers. Some patches. The usual.

We're working on a new outlet for shirts, but are still testing the waters there, so nothing new on the shirt front yet for this show.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Loose rounds. Bag will be sealed so no peaking! It was all TexKev!

As for swag, we have some of the INGO shield shirts from S to 5x.
    Some hats. Some stickers. Some patches. The usual.

We're working on a new outlet for shirts, but are still testing the waters there, so nothing new on the shirt front yet for this show.

Main compartment only, or in the smaller pockets too?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Slight change of plans... Winner now wins 1,000 rounds of 9mm ammo (115gr manuf. by Bobcat Armament) Plus the range bag and an included INGO patch. Padlock is NOT included. :)

You may touch the bag. No lifting the bag. No weighing the bag using any measuring device. No cutting into, inserting any device into, or opening the bag by any means. No x-raying the bag. No running the bag through an MRI machine (that could be dangerous!).

1. You must be an INGO forum member with a username in good standing. There is no age limit.

2. Write your username & guess on our entry form. Only ONE entry per member.
    To avoid any chance of a tie, Duplicate guesses are not allowed. So get in, and guess early to avoid having your number taken by another member already!

3. Deadline is 3:00pm, Sunday March 18th if you wish to be present. Closest guess without going over wins!

4. You do not need to be present to win. The winner will be determined in our booth at the deadline if you wish to be present. We will also announce the winner on the forum later Sunday evening when we return from the show. Delivery will be determined and arranged depending on proximity of the lucky INGO member who wins.

We're still hashing things out on our end, so change smay be made before the show opens on Friday.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Are you going to have a sign in target again?

I'll throw one in the truck in case there are no target sellers. If the guy with a bazillion targets (go to the GI gas masks, turn left) is there I'll get a HUGE one.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I hope to have a target to sign. If not, we may need to source one... Hopefully Kelly is better hunting one down this show compared to the last :D :D :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm finally going to be free on a Friday. I think I saw up thread where the show starts at 2pm on Friday but I could have sworn on the 1500's FB page it said noon. Also, would you guys confirm who and when will be at the INGO booth/table?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm finally going to be free on a Friday. I think I saw up thread where the show starts at 2pm on Friday but I could have sworn on the 1500's FB page it said noon. Also, would you guys confirm who and when will be at the INGO booth/table?

Open to public at 2pm on fridays.
    Setup for vendors is open at noon (or earlier if you has connections)

Churchmouse and KellyinAvon will be at the booth on Friday.
    LoveMyWoods and his grandson Alec, Roadie, MontereyC6 & BuckStopsHere will be manning the booth on Saturday.
    Myself and Loudpedal will be present on Sunday.

I'll mention here, that if one wishes to volunteer to help us out in the future, please pm me and let me know. You'll note a few people listed above are NOT moderators, and we're always looking to help spread the word about INGO and 'give back' should you be so inclined. There are not a lot of perks, but we try to help with a piece of free swag, lunch, and of course free admission. The more we have manning tables, the more freedom each person has to walk around peruse the offerings the 1500 has to offer.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    There were 2 vendors at the last show very close to the Ingo booth doing just this. SW sporter for $850. I stopped and spent a minute negotiating and he was firm. I laughed and said these are $500 rifles man. Seriously and walked away.
    Yo, Mouse — the guys trying these prices are probably the same type of guys that are at numerous gun shows with the same ridiculous prices on firearms over and over again. They probably love packing and unpacking the same firearms again and again because I never see them actually selling anything. Peace!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Open to public at 2pm on fridays.
    Setup for vendors is open at noon (or earlier if you has connections)

Churchmouse and KellyinAvon will be at the booth on Friday.
    LoveMyWoods and his grandson Alec, Roadie, MontereyC6 & BuckStopsHere will be manning the booth on Saturday.
    Myself and Loudpedal will be present on Sunday.

I'll mention here, that if one wishes to volunteer to help us out in the future, please pm me and let me know. You'll note a few people listed above are NOT moderators, and we're always looking to help spread the word about INGO and 'give back' should you be so inclined. There are not a lot of perks, but we try to help with a piece of free swag, lunch, and of course free admission. The more we have manning tables, the more freedom each person has to walk around peruse the offerings the 1500 has to offer.

As one of the non-Mod types who works the INGO Booth I have to say I have a lot of fun. I am very lucky with my job that I can a Friday here and there and I'm just burning use or lose leave.

CM and I have the traditional breakfast at Charlie Brown's in Speedway, then off to the fairgrounds. Setting up the booth isn't as hard as we make it look. Finding where we are located is quite challenging some days.

You get to scope out where stuff is before the public arrives. You get to hang out with and BS with gun owners, not to mention play "spot the extra from the Walking Dead".

dam7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    fort wayne
    Please advise what the admission fee is and what is the fee to park? What other events are being held at the fairgrounds as it impacts available parking.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Please advise what the admission fee is and what is the fee to park? What other events are being held at the fairgrounds as it impacts available parking.
    I think it's $12 admission, parking at the fairgrounds is $5. I know the Flower and Patio Show is going on at the fairgrounds too. The 1500 is in the South Pavilion, which is on the east side of the fairgrounds near Fall Creek Parkway and 38th Street.

Meet real live INGOers! Get some range ammo, beef jerky, and South Bend Chocolate!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Hope to see you later today GFGT. CM and/or I (we've been known to wander off, but the booth will be manned) will be there. TARGET! I just remembered the target. I remembered to put a chair in the truck yesterday, I think I need a checklist.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have a bunch of large targets and for the life of me cannot find them!
    You guys will have to source one at the show! Sorry!

Top Bottom