• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    velcro shoes. civilians dressed head to toe in mis-matched camo. crusty stained sweatpants. long lines in the mens restrooms. all the litterbugs whose zip ties are all over the ground outside the door. strange smells. negligent discharges. 100's of muzzles pointed at you at any given moment.

yay 1500!

but seriously, it is fun. i like to go there every once in a while. sometimes.

Packrat67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    Some of the best deals are in the line outside of the building while waiting to go inside. Nothing beats holding your new firearm and getting the feel of it before you put the money down

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I try to attend a gun show almost every weekend and I do not miss a 1500 but the. Fall and spring shows are way better the summer shows are small in comparison. You definitely want to get there when it opens to get the best deals. Don't be shy ask the guy what he is selling walking around sometimes you can hit a home run.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Personally, I love the 1500. I have always found something I needed..er, um, wanted. Even though I am poor this time of year, I am still looking forward to it.

standanjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    IMHO, the best virtue of the 1500 is being able to see all the things that you didn't realize that you need. I also buy a lot of knock-off accessories. $30 is fine for a quad rail that you're just going to hang a light on anyways.

rphutchi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Huge selection of gun and knife stuff. Every... and I mean every demographic you could imagine (Think State Fair) Chance to score some bargains if your patient. What's not to like.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I will definitely be attending this one. Looking forward to running into INGO members. Been a few years since I have been. Did real well the last time I was there.

Top Bottom