• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    this is a bad thing for me, you and law enforcement... now there are just that much more full auto assault rifles and handguns on the street. from what i heard this morning they already have arrested 1 subject that had a number of these stolen items in his home... i think the 4 bro's that did this should be shot!

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    this is a bad thing for me, you and law enforcement... now there are just that much more full auto assault rifles and handguns on the street. from what i heard this morning they already have arrested 1 subject that had a number of these stolen items in his home... i think the 4 bro's that did this should be shot!
    He had full auto weapons in the store?

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Don is lying, as usual, about never selling assult weapons. I have seen the paperwork on a MAC-10 (full auto) that he sold.
    Wonder if Don still has his "connections" form his Jimmy Hoffa days?
    Those kids who stole from Don could be in for a real unpleasent time if they go to state or Federal prison.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yeah. Haven't you seen the commercial? When he says he just wants to sell guns, he only pulled the trigger once, but his "thumb hammer" goes up and down multiple times. Definitely full auto. :):

I bet it sucked having to engrave his name and city on his hands. Forget about paying a $200 tax on each of them.:):

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Has it been posted in the MSM that two of the burglars were 14 year old brothers. The sophisticated violent criminals are getting younger and younger. Notice - I did not say smarter ;)

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Don was on the Wank and O'Brian show this morning. He commented about how we missed something with the Supreme Court ruling about how everyone should have a gun. He just said they the missed the part where everyone was supposed to pay for them.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Several years ago Don made front-page news by burning a stack of AKs (non-functioning junkers, no doubt) in front of his store and vowing never to sell them again. Several months later I popped in to use the range (something that I've vowed never to do again, BTW) and saw that he had several AKs in stock. :rolleyesedit:

:cheers:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Saw that this morning too... all it said was "west side gun store at 38th and Lafayette" and then showed some surveillance stills. Idiot kids.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Just caught a partial on FOX 59 News this AM reporting that 2 vehicles were seen leaving Don's Guns on Lafayette Road after driving one of the vehicles into the front of the building. Any one hear any more? Don seems to have these problems periodically when sales are slow. One driver was caught heading into Hendricks County on 56th Street

Yeah but I can't see any idiots willingly agreeing to smashing a car through the window to steal weapons...

then again this country is full of idiots.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    And Don has been quoted as saying assault weapons should be outlawed and that he has never sold any!

Except for the uzi model b with silencer on his web page, I'd argue the Kel-tec Sub 2000 is also, the several ak 47's, springfield socom II, mp223, dpms 223, the ps90,

Don is a dirty liar. heh.

Top Bottom