• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Don is lying, as usual, about never selling assult weapons. I have seen the paperwork on a MAC-10 (full auto) that he sold.
    Wonder if Don still has his "connections" form his Jimmy Hoffa days?
    Those kids who stole from Don could be in for a real unpleasent time if they go to state or Federal prison.

Last time I was in there he had a mac-10 on the wall. Next to the uzi b.

ruger1968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2008
    Bloomington Indiana
    dons guns

My uncle is retired cop from Marion CO. I went to talk to him about guns and told me not to buy ANYTHING from Don. Went into store only once to look and was not impressed at all.:noway: I will not go back :do2:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I don't want to go to jail, I just wanna steal guns. Heh, heh, heh, heeh.

I think this could be possible, had it not been his brothers also fingered. Who is to say that coming in to buy a gun the day before wasn't casing the joint.

Officers said a fingerprint linked Martin to the scene. Authorities said the cases at the gun shop are cleaned every night, but Martin insisted his print was there from the day before, when he shopped with his sister.
    "I went with her for assistance. That's it. She bought her gun, purchased it. We left," Martin said. "I admitted to being there and I turned myself in. What person in their right state of mind would [expletive] do that if they're dirty?"

Customer = Criminal? That's not possible at Don's Guns! Two reasons not to go there: 1. Criminal customers. 2. Don't want YOUR prints on their "clean" counter which "needs" to be cleaned nightly. Oh, and sister = straw buyer?

The mother of a 15-year-old suspect told 6News last weekend that her son and the 14-year-old twins also accused weren't thinking straight. One of the juveniles was apprehended and at least one gun was recovered after a police chase Friday, 6News' Tanya Spencer reported.
    "My son and the younger ones were under the influence. Someone had gave them drugs right before this," said "Leslie," a mother of one of the teens. "They mainly were thinking of … the thrill of doing it. I don't think they thought past that point."

Poor kids got abducted and water boarded with some strange drugs. Poor kids. Oh, wait, umm.... Maybe if they were at home with MOM and staying off the streets at 4 am doing drugs, stealing cars, etc. Note no comment about lack of criminal history. That means it is not these kids first time.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Saw an interview with the mother of the twins (13 or 14 years old). She was blameing the "gomment" and the school system. One of the twins was expelled for fighting and now she thinks it is the school districts job to keep him out of trouble and focus him in a proper direction. Way to sit on your lazy butt and not take any responsibility for anything.
    Where is the father in all this?
    The mother mother didn't know that 13-14 yeart olds were out on the street at 4 AM?
    Yeah, it's always someone else's fault.
    Until parents are made to take responsibility for their children's actions and are punished along with the children, this kind of thing will never end.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I've always wondered if a parent would be able to say:

"Judge, I am this boy's father, and he is my son. I am responsible for his raising, and as such, his actions that have caused us to be here today. I would ask that the court please allow me as his father, to take on his punishment whatever it may be. Only, judge, I ask that in trade you grant me immunity for the punishment that I wish to meat out upon this boy for what he has done to the plaintiffs & the state, and most importantly for making us both have to be here in front of you today!"

Man that would be refreshing.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Charges dropped against man in Don's Guns robbery | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

This is crazy, could have been any one of us.. hell, probably is one of us..

The difference it that probably none of us have a criminal history and would be guilty of carrying a firearm without possessing a permit. The bottom line is that he was cleared after the investigation and he's free. I'm betting that he isn't going to be charged for the firearm violation in return for him not calling-in Jesse and Al. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    The difference it that probably none of us have a criminal history and would be guilty of carrying a firearm without possessing a permit. The bottom line is that he was cleared after the investigation and he's free. I'm betting that he isn't going to be charged for the firearm violation in return for him not calling-in Jesse and Al. :rolleyesedit:
    :cheers:

You are probably right.

alex_velociti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Don is offering 5k cash to any tips to help get his guns back --- someone is going to narc really soon --- they'll get 'em back.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I saw a piece on WTHR 2 nights ago about this. They said "also stolen was an UZI, like this one" and they flashed a pic of a MAC 10

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I don't understand why he would turn himself in, or even think to turn himself in, if he had nothing to do with it. If I had been there the day before, and had nothing to do with it, why would I say I did? I wouldn't have known that they missed a spot on the glass, where my finger print just happened to be.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I don't understand why he would turn himself in, or even think to turn himself in, if he had nothing to do with it. If I had been there the day before, and had nothing to do with it, why would I say I did? I wouldn't have known that they missed a spot on the glass, where my finger print just happened to be.

The police gave his name to the media and they put the word out that he was wanted in connection with the burglary. I don't think it was a bad choice to turn himself in, given that circumstance.

Top Bottom