• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Some idiot apparently tried to shoplift at Kmart behind the Thorntons on E Washington this afternoon. To bad for him there were a couple of cops in Kmarts parking lot. He ran into the Thorntons with 2 security from Kmart and 2 IMPD right on his ass yelling I didnt do anything. He kept struggling and they zapped him. I found it rather ammusing.

I looked for anything the cops might be doing wrong but they handle themselves rather well for being as amped up as they were. One of them dropped the F bomb was the worse thing they did.

Were any of the officers from INGO? I didnt think to ask them while all this was happening.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Nah, I don't think they are on here. Middle shift is working now. That is my beat on my first 3 days of the work week on day shift. Usually it is too early for shoplifters when I'm on.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I wanna get tasered one time. I want the full effect, not the "Taser, Taser, Taser" warning, just as if I was resisting an officer. Before anyone says it, I won't be resisting an officer to get my wish.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I wanna get tasered one time. I want the full effect, not the "Taser, Taser, Taser" warning, just as if I was resisting an officer. Before anyone says it, I won't be resisting an officer to get my wish.
    I could taser you :rockwoot:, I'm in kokomo a couple days a week. If it makes you feel safer, I'm a nursing student so I got you covered on the safety end

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

That could so be arranged... maybe a demo at the next Redneck Trauma Class! :rockwoot:

Of course it would be filmed and go on the AAR :D

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have been tasered before and I am a pretty big guy... let me tell you, it is a humbling experience.

It put me on the ground very quickly.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Top Bottom