• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Whatcha mean? Isn't it just like in the movies?

And I would like to witness this "insanely brave" person get a full taze. I've never seen it, definitely don't wanna feel it (or **** myself), so I say go for it.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Is it true that before you can carry a Taser you have to get tased yourself? How does that work? I'm talking about LEO's carrying a Taser.

Yes that's true, at my dad's department at least. They would line the officers up next to each other on their knees with a pad in front of them. They attach a prong to each person on the end. Light 'em up and they all fall down.:D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yes that's true, at my dad's department at least. They would line the officers up next to each other on their knees with a pad in front of them. They attach a prong to each person on the end. Light 'em up and they all fall down.:D

Video or it didn't happen :D

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    At my department, we have "to take a ride" during the initial certification class to get the taser. We do not have to when we recert. That is probably a good thing as there have been several officers make comments about giving the thing back if they have to take another hit. Funny story, shortly after we got the tasers, myself and a couple of others got sent to a bar fight that had spilled out into the alley behind the bar. I am the third guy there. As I am getting out of the car I see Officer #1 has tased a dude and the dude is face down on the ground now, wires still hooked up from taser to his body. Officer #2 runs up to handcuff, kneels down and puts one knee in the back and grabs one arm up into a straight arm bar type of hold and applies handcuff. Officer #2 reaches for other arm and somehow makes contact between the two probes. All I hear as I am running up to assist is officer #2 yelling in a terrified, stuttering voice " t-t-t-timmmmy t-t-t-turn it offffff !!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard I bent over double and was out of the action.

Top Bottom