• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Bendrx do you want to make this official yet? Let me know and I'll move 'er over to the Events forum.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Just talked to Shallos, we've got the room on October 27th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. There is another group that will be in the upstairs area, but we do have the room to ourselves.

OC is good to go, I said we wouldn't have any longarms with us, so lets not make me a liar. Also just PMs erice and this should be moved with a retitle shortly.

headhunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Columbia City
    Just talked to Shallos, we've got the room on October 27th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. There is another group that will be in the upstairs area, but we do have the room to ourselves.

OC is good to go, I said we wouldn't have any longarms with us, so lets not make me a liar. Also just PMs erice and this should be moved with a retitle shortly.

Just an FYI, make sure you call back to confirm the reservation at least one time before the date arrives. My friends have twice had the group reservation "lost" in favor of another group without being told. We showed up and they claimed we had never put in the reservation, or paid the deposit. :rolleyes:

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I'm in unless something comes up (looks about 50/50 right now). I'll post if I can't make it.

:ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom