Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Link works now, Napalm. Lots of pics of me...stalker. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Boy, I just checked the page from the main INGO shoot today in Indy. We have twice the posts in this thread, and sounds like we had twice the fun too. :rockwoot:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Jedi, I saw you unpacking the van on my way home. Now I know where you live.:shady:

Big thanks to melensdad for letting me try out the Millet DMS for the day.:yesway:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I think I need to buy an FN SCAR HEAVY. That rifle was way better than I would have expected.

Agreed, I loved shooting that rifle. :rockwoot:

Had a great time! Thanks to all who made it possible. My 7615P was more popular than I expected. :D If I can make to the next, I'll bring some nametags, if thats OK. It would make it easier for us noobs. :D

I have the "web" gallery uploaded. Here is the link;

knippixels' Photos : People : INGO at Winimac, 9/11 | SmugMug

Click on small photo to make it larger. Put your cursor on it, and little box will open up. Click on the "save photo folder" in the bottom of that box. You can then save the 800 pixel image.

I'm uploading the full size files now, but it will take awhile since they're 10MB files. When its done, you can then download the full size file the same way.

Enjoy!

I post later when I figure out how to post the vids. ;)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    What are you doing on Saturday Sept 26? We are having a hog roast at the new cigar lounge that day!!! Joe is coming. Terry is supposed to be playing the guitar in the afternoon.

Saturdays are bad for me, very seldome have a Saturday off. I used up my last personal day yesterday to go to the shoot today, but then I was forced to work today. I have no vacation time because of the sick time I used up last year. I'm going to try and make it to one of the lounges tomorrow, after a few errands. I'm feening for one of those Tabatha specials. It's been so long I forgot what they're called.:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Saturdays are bad for me, very seldome have a Saturday off. I used up my last personal day yesterday to go to the shoot today, but then I was forced to work today. I have no vacation time because of the sick time I used up last year. I'm going to try and make it to one of the lounges tomorrow, after a few errands. I'm feening for one of those Tabatha specials. It's been so long I forgot what they're called.:D

I will probably be at the new 1101 Lounge. I'm spending a lot more time there than at Pine Island . . . couches are more comfy :)

OH BTW: Tabak Especial Robusto Negra

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Guys it looks like every had a great time!

Big thanks goes to jediagh for putting together such an awesome event for the NWI INGOers!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Had a great time. Thanks to all that help my sister. She had great time. 2 lb of bacon whent really fast. Next time I will bring 4 lb see how that goes. What a nice day we had.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Big thanks to melensdad for letting me try out the Millet DMS for the day.:yesway:

No problem!

I didn't realize you were not experienced with a scope or I would have taken more time with you at the beginning to better explain it and how to use it.

As you found out, you can't just slap it on and expect the gun to put the bullet right where the crosshairs are sitting on the target.

Fortunately you did get the basics figured out and seemed to do pretty well with it, even at the 200 yard line.

Ambu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    My pictures will be up soon. Technically my dad took them. Most are of peoples' guns. There are a few videos as well

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    You guys are great. I had a BLAST shootin with all of you.
    Cant wait to do it again (although Im still sitting here cleaning guns)

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    It was great to meet new people and see some familiar faces! Whoever has the salsa please enjoy it! Please don't throw away the jar. I'll take it when you are finished if you don't can.

I really enjoyed shooting a few new things today. Thanks to sadclown, that M&P was nice, but I still don't like plastic guns. Thanks for the ride too, very intresting conversation! Thanks to gunbunnies, your photoshop tips were great! Good talking shop with you. Thanks to everyone for the food! It might have been the best part of my day! We were out of burgers so I had a polish sandwich with bacon and salsa that was AMAZING! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Melensdad! If this machinist works out my thumbs will never be sore again! I loved hearing you scream like a girl everytime the SCAR went off subtlesixer. Hehe. It is a little abrasive for people standing next to it :cool:

Great pics Napalm and nipprdog. BTW, I have camera jealousy now! Thanks you both. That goes for you too Wild Deuce.

To everyone that like the SCAR H-The gun isn't that expensive. Feeding it is!

I would love to shoot with anyone here, just send me a pm. I try to get out at least twice a month.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Melensdad! If this machinist works out my thumbs will never be sore again!
    I sent Kevin and email with your name and a brief/incomplete description of what you need.

Anyone here on Facebook? I'm Byron Gentry. Send me an add.
    I recently dropped my account. I found out they stole my entire address book from my smart phone!!! I was shocked to find ALL of my contacts listed on Facebook from my phone. I also found my computer ran a heck of a lot slower after logging into FB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom