• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That will be you appointed task. I am pointing but just not sure where.

You're pointing south-east, towards the fairgrounds. I think he has the full size deer archery targets too. That would be cool to sign, but I'm not springing for that. I'll get the one known as "humongous silhouette".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You're pointing south-east, towards the fairgrounds. I think he has the full size deer archery targets too. That would be cool to sign, but I'm not springing for that. I'll get the one known as "humongous silhouette".

I will pitch in on it or at least get you that cheeseburger...:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even if he had no knives, it would be hard to not engage in enjoyable banter.

It would be. When I stop at his booth he looks at the time and tells me the limit of the day. When my eyes wonder to the ZT's he always say's "Times up" and usually to no avail.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just a bump up reminder that we will have a presence at the 1500 this coming weekend. There is a new shirt fresh from the mind of RobbyMec.
    Stop by the table and say hello. We will have a Target for members to sign. I will be there on Friday and Saturday along with members Kelly in Avon on Friday and DirtBiker on Saturday. Robby and KJQ6985 will have the duty on Sunday.

Stop by and say hello.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just a bump up reminder that we will have a presence at the 1500 this coming weekend. There is a new shirt fresh from the mind of RobbyMec.
    Stop by the table and say hello. We will have a Target for members to sign. I will be there on Friday and Saturday along with members Kelly in Avon on Friday and DirtBiker on Saturday. Robby and KJQ6985 will have the duty on Sunday.

Stop by and say hello.

I couldn't help notice all the double-posts CM. Is this the "Johnny 2 times" option? I couldn't find it in UserCP, do you have to be a Mod to get that? :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I bumped this on the Constitutional Carry thread as well: stamped/addressed envelopes and letters to House Speaker Brian Bosma supporting ConC will be available at the 1500. All you need is a name (preferably your real name), everything else is done!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Stop by and say hello.

I've got to find out what this new Colt 6985 model is. :dunno:

Top Bottom