KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    which target to i sign in at? I'm closest to the one at washington square.... :n00b:

I think this a a Target/target thing. The target won't be at a Target, so set your sights on the State Fairgrounds :ingo:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I bumped this on the Constitutional Carry thread as well: stamped/addressed envelopes and letters to House Speaker Brian Bosma supporting ConC will be available at the 1500. All you need is a name (preferably your real name), everything else is done!

CM will be sending two (since he doubles everything :):).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We are still intending to do the target thing.
    Set it up, off hand at a given distance and the member we hit will receive some ingo swag. Just not had the time.
    Possibly next week.

Stay tuned.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I bumped this on the Constitutional Carry thread as well: stamped/addressed envelopes and letters to House Speaker Brian Bosma supporting ConC will be available at the 1500. All you need is a name (preferably your real name), everything else is done!

Update on "Operation Write Bosma": the last few of the 50 letters would've hit his desk this week. Thanks to all the INGOers (particularly Trigger Time and CM) your support. The General Assembly session starts in January this year, be on the look out for "Operation Write Bosma II" about that time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Update on "Operation Write Bosma": the last few of the 50 letters would've hit his desk this week. Thanks to all the INGOers (particularly Trigger Time and CM) your support. The General Assembly session starts in January this year, be on the look out for "Operation Write Bosma II" about that time.

We will be manning the both at the January 1500 if the times coincide.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We doing this again? What ever happened to the other one?

I'll go see the dude with the bazillion targets (go to the US gas mask filters and take a left) and get a HUUGE target for signing. I'd really like to see HB 1022 on the General Assembly website before OPERATION ARC LIGHT BOSMA gets green lighted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have the other one right here by my desk.
    The intention was to take it out to MCF&G and set it out a good distance and put a hole in it with my 10 mm 2011. The member under or closest to the hole would win some swag.
    Weather and life put these plans on the back burner and I am sorry for that.
    Lets get the new one filled up with signatures and I promise we will do both of them as soon as time/weather permits.
    I will get with the boss and have some swag for the members that get shot. I mean whose names get shot. You know what I mean.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'll go see the dude with the bazillion targets (go to the US gas mask filters and take a left) and get a HUUGE target for signing. I'd really like to see HB 1022 on the General Assembly website before OPERATION ARC LIGHT BOSMA gets green lighted.

Do we need envelopes/stamps.

Top Bottom