• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    This is Rally, he belongs to my great grand daughter but he follows me almost everywhere, even when I take a shower and sleeps on my bed. But like all cats he's independent and does his own thing.

The cat in front of the TV is Luna, she is rally's sparing partner and is independent as all hell.

Attachments

• 20210105_170631.jpg
      20210105_170631.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 6
    • 20210105_174017.jpg
      20210105_174017.jpg
      2.2 MB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Luci is 11 yrs. old now .... we've had her since adoption from the Rescue at about 12 weeks of age. She's a real joy, and is my constant companion.
    I've had many cats over my lifetime, but she's been the most affectionate.

IMG_3097%20copy-XL.jpg

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    When I rescued Smudge from the parking lot in the industrial park where my shop is he weighed 4.3 pounds, dehydrated, and blind. I took him to my vet to have him put down but the vet declared him to have strong vital signs and infused him with 300ml of saline. Five years later, 2015, he finally succumbed to feline leukemia. I still miss him, he was a real fighter.

Attachments

• Time lapse.jpg
      Time lapse.jpg
      286.7 KB · Views: 17

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    For years now May Bell comes to get me when she wants something done. To go for a walk. Treats. Milk. Food bowl refill. Different food. Make her a pillow fort. When she's bored. Whatever.
    Well, it's only been this year that she's mostly gotten over the garage being scary so she still hasn't really got it mapped out. Tonight I called her out there into the garage when I was going to get ice cream. I showed her the freezer (OK, not too scary). Pulled out the vanilla ice cream. Opened it. Held it down to her to check out. She sniffed it and looked up at me wide eyed as she realized where her ice cream comes from.
    Now I'm wondering if she's gonna start coming to get me out of the hobby room and lead me to the garage.

smittygj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2010
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    We have two boys, brothers from a litter a mama cat kept bringing to our villa here. We took the boys and the neighbors took the girls.

The black one is as dumb as a box of rocks, but is as loving as can be. When I say dumb, we buy cat toys that are stimulating or challenging to play with and he runs from them. He will hide behind a corner and peek out at them, but not play with them.

His brother on the other hand is a genius. He figures things out way to quick, and uses his brother for manual labor. For instance, he will go to a door, and look at it, and his brother will go and open it. Yep, the black one has figured out how to open doors to our extra bedrooms. Watched him do it. He hasn't yet figured out how to open the sliding door to the back yard yet, but he tries.

I'll post pictures of them soon.

Top Bottom