• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright. First, let me say I'm not an Alex Jones fanatic. I don't even watch his shows. I don't even go to his website unless I read about something on here.

With that said... I've seen a LOT of guys bash members who post Alex Jones material. My challenge to you is to prove him wrong on three MAJOR charges he's made in the last 6 months.

I'm neutral in this. I don't have to prove him right. But I want to see someone PROVE him wrong.

Concrete, hard evidence. Not some blog or forum posting. News articles are only acceptable if accompanied by a time-line or some other piece of proof.

So. Who's going to accept my challenge? If no one can do it I will make sure to call people out every time I see them bash Alex Jones or the poster of his material. If someone CAN do it I will concede and leave this alone from now on.

Any takers?

(I figured this belonged in the political forum because it's intertwined with political issues.)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    after this challenge will you make one where people try to find proof the government is'nt lying about 9/11 ?? I'd love to see some, but wont hold my breath

:laugh: No, but just like with Glenn Beck (Who I do watch normally) I've yet to see anyone prove him wrong.

Secondary Challenge: Prove Glenn Beck wrong. On anything. ;)

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    i thought you quit ingo? can you prove to me that santa claus isnt real? or the easter bunny? prove to me there arent people who can cast magic.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Here are some of his subjects. Fluoride in water is poisoning us, GMO foods are a health risk, The economy is being collapsed by the ruling elite to bring forth a one world goverment. Global warming is natural ,not as Al Gore would have us believe.That the U.S is becoming a Police State.
    There is a few that I've heard.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Here are some of his subjects. Fluoride in water is poisoning us, GMO foods are a health risk, The economy is being collapsed by the ruling elite to bring forth a one world goverment. Global warming is natural ,not as Al Gore would have us believe.That the U.S is becoming a Police State.
    There is a few that I've heard.

:xmad:

Um, I'd love to see someone disprove those.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i thought you quit ingo? can you prove to me that santa claus isnt real? or the easter bunny? prove to me there arent people who can cast magic.

Apparently there are sane people on this board that didn't want me to quit so I stayed. :dunno: Hard to believe, I know, but it is what it is.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry, I had the Easter Bunny for dinner the other night.

I really hope someone can do this challenge. And again, if you can't prove him wrong, prove Glenn Beck wrong. I'd add it to my OP, but I still can't edit posts. :rolleyes:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I don't know who the guy is and not sure I'm familiar with any threads discussing him. I guess those were some I chose to ignore.

BTW, I'm glad you didn't quit INGO.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Soooo, you're saying you invited him over for dinner, or are you saying you ate him? Do you have any proof of either of these allegations?

And what about the fat guy in red? Huh?
    im more apt to believe in a large rabbit that craps out candy eggs than a shadowy organization secretly pulling the strings for the entire world that only alex jones is aware of.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    knowing the fact that our government did secret radiation studies ans experiments on U.S. civilians and soldiers, and having documents and testimony to prove it. I dont put ANYTHING past our government or ANY government. they will do whatever they can get away with, even if that includes killing their own population and blaming it on someone else to start a war.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    im more apt to believe in a large rabbit that craps out candy eggs than a shadowy organization secretly pulling the strings for the entire world that only alex jones is aware of.

I believe that conspiracies exist and that they are far less complex and far less organized than most conspiracy theorists are worried about. Emergent behavior theory ( Emergence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) explains a lot of what I witness in the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom