• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Is Que for hire? I have alot of dead fall in the woods that needs to be cleaned out.

2012-09-17_14-36-26_959.jpg

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Is Que for hire? I have alot of dead fall in the woods that needs to be cleaned out.

2012-09-17_14-36-26_959.jpg

Lol man it would take him years lol. Did you see how long it took him to cut up that 2x4.

Chuck I saw that tree video. What you guys don't know is he has been chopping at that tree for like 6 months and just finally got it down :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Lol man it would take him years lol. Did you see how long it took him to cut up that 2x4.

Chuck I saw that tree video. What you guys don't know is he has been chopping at that tree for like 6 months and just finally got it down :)

:eek:

The man probably has a good swing with his ban hammer. :D
    :mods:

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground

I saw. I haven't tried my hand at one yet so I don't want to judge just yet.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    And I'll be standing 50 feet behind the user of that knife just in case the the knife slips out, that rubber is way to slick for a chopper.

Everyone will be required to wear retention bands of some sort and keep their leverage arm secured behind their backs.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Everyone will be required to wear retention bands of some sort and keep their leverage arm secured behind their backs.

Geeze Que, you just take all the fun, danger, and lethality out of knives. Way to be a fun nazi :p

And that knife in particular, it won't matter with a chopping lanyard. That rubber is VERY slick, you need duct tape to make sure it doesn't come free. It's slick when dry, add some sweat to the mix....game over. You'll see what I mean. Maybe. IF you do come.........Maybe....

How's that online 7.62x39 ammo search going for you :D

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Looking forward to this

I am looking forward to my first Chop-in. Been getting my stuff together and added a couple. Picked up a Junglas for cheap and can't wait to try it out.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Im also looking forward to hanging out with Dave and Dawn. Missed the last one and its been too long since we have compared awesomeness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom