• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've got 11 thick cardboard tubes. Will try to get more tomorrow. And if possible get some from shipping that are over 1" thick!!!! Think you can slice through those? :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Thought I would bring a few things that are disposable and see if I can find a way to destroy them at the chop in. These are $5.49 each at Harbor Freight.
    th_img-1268853395.gif
    th_427.gif

machetes004.jpg

ooooohhhhhh aaaaahhhh pretty.....:D

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    i'm new and all, but i gotta say you choppers sound nuts... my kinda people. Especially Que... takes a letter opener to a knife fight and dances naked while people are swingin machetes... wild! And Dr Quinn is smokin hot!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    every night I'm just sitting and playing around with edge geometry on my choppers to get the sharpest blade possible, yeah I think I'm ready to tear some **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Kinnards you are simply awesome on all of your effort on this chop in. All the preparation involved and the quality of your work. AWESOME buddy.
    Thank you so much for having this event at your place and taking all the time to prepare all of this. You are a real stand up guy and of course Hotpocket for all of her effort and those brownies I have heard so much about but I can't have. :( Well maybe I might have 1. :)

I am looking forward to this. :yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I couldn't get any of the 1" thick walled cardboard tubes last night, but will try again tonight. So far I do have 11 of the 1/4" thick walled tubes to bring. Will try to grab more tonight. I'm sure you'll be able to probably slice through the 1/4" thick, but I think the thicker ones are gonna probably take a bit more work than that ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom