• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    freshly stuffed homemade sausage ready for the smoker. BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2011-04-22_10-32-43_133.jpg

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Could someone please pick me up a couple of the new INGO stickers Fenway says they will be there, I would be happy to pay someone for there time to mail them to me! The ones I want are white INGO and it has a white outline of IN after the four letters!! there were some people that were going to pick them up at the 1500 and give them to me at the last shoot but I guess they didn't come! So Please someone? Thank you, Gary

I got you, buddy :D

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Im curious how many of these choppers will actually be able to successfully finish that course. I would think a golf ball and a rope would require a crazy sharp blade to get through. Oh well cant wait to see.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    ^^^^THIS^^^^
    bring everything! Please, I would love to see the RMJ hawk!:)

Well, since you asked :D

I'm guessing he won't be throwing the RMJ. I would like to check that out as well.

why not that SOB was made to take a beating. those at the first chop in know I'm all about EXTREME knife use and testing your blades to the fullest.

I like throwing tomahawks, but I don't know about the RMJ. The balance is a little off, plus the spike makes the head a little off balance.

Besides, with my luck I'd fubar something and currently RMJs wait is 7 or so months I think. But.... you never know.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I like throwing tomahawks, but I don't know about the RMJ. The balance is a little off, plus the spike makes the head a little off balance.

Besides, with my luck I'd fubar something and currently RMJs wait is 7 or so months I think. But.... you never know.

if mercop destroys cars on the reg and doesn't scratch it I think wood will be ok.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom