• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I personally appreciate the classifieds. Even though it may look like I'm running a business, I really just change my mind A LOT and almost always lose money. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. psyko

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Also I heard if I sell over $10k worth of stuff in the classies that I get a "members only" jacket. :rockwoot:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I personally appreciate the classifieds. Even though it may look like I'm running a business, I really just change my mind A LOT and almost always lose money. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. psyko

You're not even close to what I was referring to. You also participate & contribute in the actual forum.

This is more in line with what I was talking about.

Member for almost 8 years now. Stats like this:

Screenshot from 2018-01-04 21-51-55.png

Screenshot from 2018-01-04 21-52-27.png

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have read the rules. Nothing anyone was complaining about when I made my original comment was in any way an infraction of them. The complaint was people with multi-year membership with a relatively low post count (though clearly over 50, since they can post), posting in the classifieds. That's not a rule infraction. That's people inventing behavior conventions that are unwritten and asking mods to enforce them.

In fact, the only complaint that is an actual rule infraction that I've seen in the last couple pages (after my post) is that some of these people don't close their threads (though somehow I doubt it's just "those" people as the previous few comments have shown). If you see that, then fine, report it, but don't just go hunting for low post count sellers on some sort of weird witch hunt.

All the ads I looked at as they were something I was looking for at one time or another and/or wanted to see selling prices on items came from those with low post counts or non contributing only here when they need to sell something types. I'm not going to make a big stink over those who follow the rules. I like to see a regional area and what prices are for say an LCR since there are several up or sold.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ok, livening this thread up a bit, but still being classy.

5533_13Ashley+Graham.jpg

Last edited:

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    So you are trying to tell me my Iberia 40 S&W with only 1 round fired. Remember this pistol is not made anymore. So it is not worth $250? And My RG 22 revolver with only 6 rounds fired is not worth $200? I would trade even up, both of these nearly mint collectables for a Colt Viper or King Cobra, possibly even a Dan Wesson pistol pack.

"VIPER?" HAHAHAHAHA. I have a friend who got a NIB one last year FOR FREE. He worked with a guy who's wife killed herself with a shotgun, did it right. He was so bummed he gave away ALL his firearms. my friend was given a BRAND NEW VIPER. He offered money for it but the guy refused.

That crap NEVER happens to me.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    "VIPER?" HAHAHAHAHA. I have a friend who got a NIB one last year FOR FREE. He worked with a guy who's wife killed herself with a shotgun, did it right. He was so bummed he gave away ALL his firearms. my friend was given a BRAND NEW VIPER. He offered money for it but the guy refused.

What a tragic way to get a Viper.
    I try not to make emotionally based decisions, I really don't know what I would do if my Wife shot herself.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What a tragic way to get a Viper.
    I try not to make emotionally based decisions, I really don't know what I would do if my Wife shot herself.

It's a horrible thing to contemplate. It's not a logical conclusion that it was the gun's fault, but logic is pretty cold when people are dealing with emotional situations.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Man, this was a thread that I figured was unkillable... until now.

On another note, ever think maybe he was just giving away the evidence?

Top Bottom