• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    pf04lm5.gif

Your Mother was a Hamster and your Father smelt of Elderberries.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    So what is going on with the nastyness lately? You ask a sincere question and you get attacked? Really I mean people cant ask the context of your questions must just be easier to make an ........of yourself.

I haven't made many posts, but I did make it to an INGO event. I found everyone there to be great. I never felt unsafe nor did I see any baffoonery on the range. I asked if anyone had anything in 380ACP so my wife could look at other carry options. People responded and were very helpful. If I ask for opinions, I figure that is what I'll get. When I seek information, I don't really care in what manner it is delivered. It is the info I want. A fun example is Kimber. I own a Stainless Target II. I got a good deal on it and it has been a good gun for me. I also know many others have had different outcomes. The day I bought it, I also bought 4 Wilson Combat mags for it. I have never shot it with a factory mag. I don't know if that makes a difference, but that is what I did. If someone else got a crappy one, I don't expect them to be happy about it, and if they want to rant, they have every right to. Doesn't make them a bad person or me a bad person, we just disagree. Based on what people have shared I probably wouldn't buy a small frame Kimber based on the number of problems people have had with them. I'm an Aim Surplus customer and someone posted about the security breach here. This is the first place I saw that info. The good here far outweighs the bad. Everyone has bad days, that doesn't make them bad people. I imagine that if you cut people some slack, on your bad day they will probably do the same for you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I played no role in this shameful debacle and I shall not accept any responsibility for the inevitable outcome. I WASH MY HANDS OF THEE!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I must be surfing the right threads. The places I hang out on INGO are pretty civil. I can even talk about buying a new Glock on the CZ thread and not get negative rep. Sure, there are some thin skinned folks that pop up on INGO sometimes but our society breeds that trait now days. If someone is an a##h###, just ignore them. Maybe they're having a bad day and this is their safe outlet.

:+1: And remember there was a good reason your mom taught you not to discuss politics or religion in polite company

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    :+1: And remember there was a good reason your mom taught you not to discuss politics or religion in polite company

Wait a minute... Hoosiers are addicted to talking about politics and religion. How does that compute? (Observation of a born and raised Buckeye.)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    A friend of ours once got very angry because he didn't understand that this was just someone's signature at work. He took it personally and went on a tirade. Oops!
    “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.” (A. Einstein).

Top Bottom