INGO Facelift - Please be prepared for change!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Pudly and cts are both right. Thanks for posting that thread about issues but we are probably working on most of them. Does not hurt to post them though so thanks!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    While you are "changing" can you make the time "right", or correct????? The time on INGO, is always 10 or so minutes different, than my computer time, or my cell phone time .....:twocents:

I just logged in, for the first time. Time is still off..... 13 minutes... I like the "main Page. I don't know if I like the white, in the "reply" ..... Edit, when this is "done", are we going to be able to "go home", like we used to ?????

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    This is very true. INGO is still here... Just looks bad while we make changes that will improve the site. We also invested in a new and more powerful server so INGO will run even smoother.

Now that's change I can believe in!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Hey....If you do not like a change in an area you were comfortable with then you say something.

I am not the only user who will be more than a bit "Miffed" over this but will be one who is vocal about it. Will my complaints change anything....No, they will not.

Will a "Pill" change anything???................only with copious amounts of beer and then when the hangover clears away, the changes are still....wait for it..."Changed"

I see more than a few who like it and well, I just am not one of them. I am not one to enjoy change as it tends to give me a headache.

Will I leave because of this.....no.

Now, where are the damn aspirins.

EDIT....see, now I have to re-read a post. .............:)

:rolleyes:

Uhhh.....did'n leave 'at bike a '88' did'ja,dude?......:):

(......or 74......whutever applys,hahahahaha.......:D)

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I moderate on another big forum and when we upgraded vB to this new version.... cosmetically, I HATED it (and still do).

But it does bring a lot of new features on board for the better.

Please, oh please, Fenwaybama.... Bring us the change that we need. :rockwoot:

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Whew, glad we are not keeping this theme.... I loved the flat look INGO had, this scrunched up 3Dish look is garbage. Can't wait to see what the new design will be. I have not gone into settings yet, but does vbulletin give you the option like PHPNuke did to upload several different versions, that users can choose from if they want to have a slightly different color scheme or feel?

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    they wipe out rep points , why not the infractions too ? let us start with a clean slate . i promise not to offend anyone ever again . lol hell I can't even type that with a straight face

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I honestly don't know where it is from. and Older guy in his 70's that I work with always says it when we get "improved" products. (I work in a product reliability test lab)

and has rep been reset?

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'd wager a guess that the old version had gone end of life which means that unless the site software was updated to the latest and greatest, there wouldn't be any future security updates coming. For the uninitiated, that means "hackers" would have had confirmed and unrepaired holes into the system.

Top Bottom