www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I totally forgot about that shot! I'll take "luck" for $1000, Alex. :):

I was amazed too. I have NO idea how I made that shot. But it was fun.

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    glad you got to come out farmer :-) hard to beat a beautiful day at the range with good people ... gotta remember to snap some pics next year ....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I won't be taking pix or vids next time either. Too busy shooting and talking to folks.

If you want pix, tell UziButton to make the next one. All he has to do is take the pix and he is under no obligation to bring anything other than his photography needs. He really does take some of the best pix and vids I have yet seen anywhere. Otherwise anyone else who wants to show and take pix and vids of us shooting and talking is welcome too.

I get why folks like the pix and vids, I do too. Ot ford help people if they see the fun had and as a virtual shut in (this past year) it helps people live vicariously through those there when they are not able to make it. For me though itis one morething to carry and it is hard enough for me to carry what I want to bring already. :thumbsup:

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Sorry I could not be with you that day. Seems like this year has been very busy and always away from the range. Glad you had fun. You cleaned up well. Everything was fine when I got back to inspect. You are ALL invited back, but PLEASE bring more, especially your young shooters. Contact me in December so we can set up INGO dates.

Top Bottom