• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    All my help is working tomorrow. Sunday is it for me.
    the man of a thousand excuses...you haven't mentioned how far away it is yet... :)

My final "what I am bringing" I think....
    AR with Vortex Strikefire to sight in
    Mini14 with Primary Arms Microdot red/green dot to sight in
    Ruger 9E
    Sig P320 9mm and I may even bring the 40 cal slide for it that it came with originally though I don't think I have any 40 cal ammo atm
    300 rounds of 9mm, so I can try other folks who bring 9's for me plus the mags I have on hand for the 9E and P320 loaded.
    a lot of 223 ammo I have still from last year loaded in AR mags and Mini14 mags
    20-30 lbs of binary
    and some Adult Snaps if I can find them
    Also I may bring a .22 I haven't fired in a while if I can figure out where my Dad put it when he decided all my guns needed relocation while I was hospitalized. :rolleyes:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    found the 22 and a case....wow...Pop put things away in places I wouldn't think of but I did find this. Some 22's as well. So that will come along as well. A Taurus mdl 63 I think, forgot to look....

No idea where the Snaps are though...maybe will find them as I still have a day. They aren't easy to hit but a lot of fun when you do.

Edit: Yes, it is a Mdl 63 Taurus, been fired some but not recently. I do remember it worked and was sort of fun to shoot though. I guess it should be shot so this is the time and will be shot.

Last edited:

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I'll bring a couple of my AR'S if anyone wants to try out the larue mbt trigger. It feels really nice so I ordered two more that was the look my wife gave me lol. She said as long as I build one of the ingo lowers for her with one of the triggers she's ok with it. I'm definitely spoiled. Dan

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Sig P320 9mm and I may even bring the 40 cal slide for it that it came with originally though I don't think I have any 40 cal ammo atm

I will have a few extra boxes of .40 with me.

Traveling fairly light this time. I will be bringing:

Glock 19
    Glock 42
    Ruger 10/22 (scoped)
    Hi-Point carbine in .40
    AR carbine
    New INGO AR SPR build. (I don't have any sights on this yet, so if anyone has an extra rail mounted front sight laying around I may ask you to borrow it just so I can function test this rifle.)

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I will have a few extra boxes of .40 with me.

Traveling fairly light this time. I will be bringing:

Glock 19
    Glock 42
    Ruger 10/22 (scoped)
    Hi-Point carbine in .40
    AR carbine
    New INGO AR SPR build. (I don't have any sights on this yet, so if anyone has an extra rail mounted front sight laying around I may ask you to borrow it just so I can function test this rifle.)

I should have spare red dot

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last minute addition here.

I planned on arriving 11ish dependent on GPS accuracy and traffic.

Take careful heed of my warning in OP. If your GPS says to go north of 70 on 231, your GPS is wrong. Your target is due north of Brazil, which is north of 70 on 59.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My original plan was to be there by noon, it may be more like 3:00 so hopefully I can get in on the back end of things at least!

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Back is out as usual so I may not take as much because this stuff is pretty heavy. Maybe just the pistols? The 22 is light and so is the ammo so that should be OK. Guess it depends on how I feel in the morning. I feel a lot better in general than I did at the earlier shoot and my broken shoulder is solid si I can shoot and have once or twice since the earlier shoot but my back seems to be getting worse, of course.

When will I be there? When I get there but it will be before noon.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Back is out as usual so I may not take as much because this stuff is pretty heavy. Maybe just the pistols? The 22 is light and so is the ammo so that should be OK. Guess it depends on how I feel in the morning. I feel a lot better in general than I did at the earlier shoot and my broken shoulder is solid si I can shoot and have once or twice since the earlier shoot but my back seems to be getting worse, of course.

When will I be there? When I get there but it will be before noon.

Take it easy. We'll we'll be there all day.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    wish someone lived close, I'd bring all I said I would. Probably not bringing the Binary so I hope the bags can be used for storage instead. Still want the velcro though. :)

I will be there but maybe not with all the rifles. I do want to take this chance to sight in at least one, I don't usually have help when I am at the range and a spotter does help the process. Probably take just the AR now.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Brazil Weather - AccuWeather Forecast for IN 47834

Weather looks outstanding this time too. :yesway::yesway::yesway:

If I take my time loading, I should be able to bring everything... IDK. I still am not sure about the Binary though.
    Is anyone else bringing any? It is sort of buried, haven't dug it out yet though I have tried, just haven't been able to get all the way to it and bring it out. THAT is likely to keep me from bringing it.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Well, I'm on my way from Indy. I'm bringing some of the knock off binary and a bigger jar, if we want to go a bit bigger than the little guys.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Looks like I'll be able to make it, but for a couple of hours only. Travelling light this time:
    Rem 870 for shooting trap (bring your own clays and 12ga shells, #7.5, 8, or 9 shot)
    1898 Krag rifle in 30-40 Krag (bring your own ammo if you can find this caliber, I'm running low)
    Type 99 Japanese rifle in 7.7x58 (bring your own ammo if you can find this caliber, I'm running low)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm packed up but I have to go help my brother in law first... I left the shotguns at home, but im bringing rifles pistols and rimfire.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I'm really bummed I missed this, was looking forward to it. Unfortunately life got in the way and had some unexpected things come up with some close friends. Hopefully I can make it next time.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I think we all left early this time. I did have a good time, blew a little .22 binary target up (Thanks CameraMonkey) and did some shooting,tried a 9mm or two, (think I am staying with what I have), got my Strikefire Sighted in (thanks again CM!), shot a little pumpkin that was so far away I couldn't see it but did hit it anyway :) and conversed with many. I had a pretty good time despite my back being out and being in pain. :ingo:

Made a new friend too, we are going to go and kill some feral hogs and see the Ark and theCreation Museum as well next month. All in all avery good day. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom