INGO Halloween/Cigar/Open Carry Night - 10/28/10 - Pit Stop Cigar Lounge Pine Island

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    JUST A COUPLE MORE DAYS BUMP :rockwoot:

1DaVinciCigarNight.jpg

Picture6.png

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    What is weird about contracting out a service such as this? I imagine it's in a hotel because there aren't any offices locally and businesses often rent hotel conference rooms for this type of thing.

Advice? Yeah...be thankful that a private contractor is performing your enrollment rather than a public sector office. At least this way you know it will be done expeditiously and correctly.

Thanks, you helped to put me at ease on that note, I guess your right, but I still feel that it's kind or weird that a private company can have so much authority over a subject like that... Then again, were in modern America lol.

Yes, just show up anyway. Cigars and carrying are both OPTIONAL at these events but talking about guns is mandatory. You don't have to carry to get in the door.

BTW, have you bought your own CZ VZ58 yet :): Maybe I'll bring a different one to the November shoot if I can make it to that event!

LOL, yeah sure, I'll show up, cant bring my revolver yet, but I'll bring my meerschaum pipe and whats left of my Georgia homegrown turkish bafra tobacco.
    And unless you can refer me a decent paying job its going to be a while longer till I can afford to get my vz58... Never the less, I will come to own one someday.

Last edited:

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Zombie movies? Hell yeah!:rockwoot:
    Shaun of the dead: Excellent
    Army of Darkness: OK Classic
    Fido: Never seen it, Looks like perfectly campy goodness:yesway:

I have a rather extensive collection of zombie films, however there in digital format so if you have a computer there we can play them, if not you can make a request and i can burn it to dvd.

And if there are indeed costumes, I'll go in my Capone stile gangster getup, sadly lacking the snub-nose .38 due to my lacking a permit for the time being.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well sadly it appears that Joe can't find a Spiderman costume to fit so I don't think we'll have anyone dressed up as SPIDY to kick around. But, on the bright side, we can blame him for something because, as he says, masochism is a valuable life skill and he has mastered it!

Me, I'm probably going to be in blue jeans and a casual shirt with a gun on my hip. Not sure if that qualifies as a costume, but its what I'll probably wear.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    By the way, we got a new Blu-Ray player in the lounge so we will be playing some classic HALLOWEEN/Horror/Zombie flicks all day/evening for the cigar night.

isnt the walking dead gonna be on AMC? i would love to watch it instead.

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    The interior lights are not turning off in my car, I'm guessing that that theres a malfunctioning swich on one of the doors, I've been battling it out with this POS for the last half hour trying to remove door panels to locate the problem.

Halloween and Valentines Day..... I swear, 90% of the plans I've ever make that are even remotely based on, or planed whiten days of, these two days of the year, turn to complete s#!t!!! YAARRRRGH!!!:xmad:

Wish me luck, if i cant correct this situation in the next 20 minutes, then just expect me at the next cigar night.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Well I had every intention of coming today until my day went to complete ****. Lets just say just about everything that could go wrong (work wise) did. I was so exhausted that I left my last store and just came home and vegged out. I got some food, and the BAM it hit me that I forgot to swing down that way.

Bob, let me know if/when you'll be around the shop next week (around 5ish), and I'll come in for a cigar and a polo.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    i can't beleive i had to miss it, i hate the high schoolers that work at my store, half the time they never show up which means i get out late. I'm gonna have to take the day off the next time you guys do an open carry night

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    I hate missing out on free cigars. Especially for a patient who told me he usually goes by taxi cab and has no idea why they called an ambulance for him this time...

Its a good thing you do this every month, get to try again next time :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Hey all turn out was great last night, locked the doors about 11pm when Joe packed up the Hookah and wheeled the scooter out the back door of the lounge. I tried a puff of the "Zesty Orange" hookah but its just not for me. I'll stick with tobacco flavor.

The next event will probably be in EARLY JANUARY. Not sure of that but with the holidays coming up I'm not sure we can fit one in and make it work out, plus we are getting closer to opening up the new lounge and that will be eating up some of our time, the goal is going to be to get that lounge open in plenty of time before Christmas, but we'll see how that goes. INGO nights will probably still rotate between Pine Island and Cedar Lake, but I'll let everyone know about the opening of the new lounge and there may be something happening there. . .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom