INGO, indy area meet, greet & eat. Who's in?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    That is a good idea but I'll have to try and figure out how to do it

Just start a thread and add a 10 question poll options for Sunday through Saturday and a couple of times, make sure you make the poll before you hit post. Make sure you say not to reply to the thread just answer the poll.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok guys tomorrow I'm going to make a call or two so I have date options and I'll start a poll. Keep an eye out and vote and we will go with what works for the most people. I'm sorry if everyone wont be able to make this one but let's start having more of these and also others can do the same as what I'm doing and set up ingo meet and eats so that we all get to meet each other in the real and hopefully bring our community closer together. INGO used to have these fairly regular but the site has expanded leaps and bounds and our mod staff has their hands very full running the site and with their real life full time paying jobs too. So we as members can take on little things like these if we want.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It may sound like a lot of people... but once a date is set, about half will drop out.

Can't accommodate for everyone... but I agree with TT... we should do more regular stuff like this.

Hell, plan way ahead and get the INGO higher-ups to rent a gazebo at Garfield Park or something for a major INGO meetup :)

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    To accommodate and welcome our out of town members, weekends are best.
    TT, pick a date. You’ll get requests for all different times and like you said, there will be some who just won’t be able to make it. Perhaps that might lead to another M&E.
    Just to be clear, ANY member can host a meet and eat (or even better, a meet and shoot and eat!!!:ar15:) start a thread and see if there’s interest in your area.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It may sound like a lot of people... but once a date is set, about half will drop out.

Can't accommodate for everyone... but I agree with TT... we should do more regular stuff like this.

Hell, plan way ahead and get the INGO higher-ups to rent a gazebo at Garfield Park or something for a major INGO meetup :)

To accommodate and welcome our out of town members, weekends are best.
    TT, pick a date. You’ll get requests for all different times and like you said, there will be some who just won’t be able to make it. Perhaps that might lead to another M&E.
    Just to be clear, ANY member can host a meet and eat (or even better, a meet and shoot and eat!!!:ar15:) start a thread and see if there’s interest in your area.
    Yep deffinately. We all have more similarities than differences. These things are a blast and lead to more future fun down the road for sure.
    And yep anyone can do this. I'm not a very good organizer so I'm gonna lean on others for help. We will have fun.
    If INGO rents a gazebo sometime maybe Churchmouse will serenade us with some mouthharp music or a harpsichord? ;)
    I'd like to travel myself to meet some of you guys up at the top of the state and also you guys at the bottom corners some time as well. Of coarse you are all welcome to come here to indy too.

Dirtbiker how.you doing man? Been a while since I've seen you. I hope we get to sit and chat at the meet man. I'll tell you all about what chez was talking about earlier unless he wants to. It's a trip down memory lane

Top Bottom