INGO, indy area meet, greet & eat. Who's in?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ok guys tomorrow I'm going to make a call or two so I have date options and I'll start a poll. Keep an eye out and vote and we will go with what works for the most people. I'm sorry if everyone wont be able to make this one but let's start having more of these and also others can do the same as what I'm doing and set up ingo meet and eats so that we all get to meet each other in the real and hopefully bring our community closer together. INGO used to have these fairly regular but the site has expanded leaps and bounds and our mod staff has their hands very full running the site and with their real life full time paying jobs too. So we as members can take on little things like these if we want.
    Rep inbo...well, you know, must spread etc., etc.,

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ha, we need to sweet talk the mods into letting the 2 of us unlimited rep each other :):
    Never happen, if it did, we would be mbills-invincible! I’ve watched all five seasons of Agents of Shield on Netflix, and I know that us being invincible would yield Very bad things for mere mortals!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm zero-balance on rep once again. Somebody please get TT for me. Thanks for taking the lead and herding the cats on this one brother.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    In, possibly depending on the particulars.

Me too
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'd be interested, but the odds of me being off and not having prior plans if it's in the evening of a weekend are pretty slim now until November.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks for all the input and help guys. I was able to get a nice spot with privacy and good food and servers and I'll be starting a new thread do I can put the date in the title and people can specifically RSVP. It was easier for me just to pick a date a little ways out and on a night hopefully everyone will be able to come (or the most people) and roll with it.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Was going to humbly suggest the Saturday of the 1500 but I look forward to seeing the date. I am in the Indy area a few times in the next month so here's hoping.

Top Bottom