• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    Hello everyone, I stopped by today was nice to meet everyone. Saw some good deals and a ton of bad ones. Saw a PF9 for $369 at one vender :laugh: Got a few muzzles pointed at me and saw a ton of idiots putting their booger hooks on the trigger. But all and all had a good time.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Stopped my the show today with TomN. Ran into Jetgirl; she was wearing a Springfield shirt. I guess she sure likes those XD's :D

Signed in at the INGO table and signed in; picked up a shirt and met a few mods. Wasn't near as crowed as I thought it would be.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ran into Jetgirl; she was wearing a Springfield shirt. I guess she sure likes those XD's :D

*gasp*
    faint.gif

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Just added the INGO Members on Saturday in the top post.

Another great day!

Special thanks to lovemachine, Fishersjohn48, HotPocket, and DaKruiser for joining Que and me today! Also a special thanks to 'Abby' (our young OCD helper for straightening all the stickers and folding all the shirts! :D)

Met two former INGO Mods.

Noticed we had people from considerable distances today...Northern Indiana, Eastern Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio that I heard. I enjoyed explaining to our neighbors to the west how our LTCH doesn't stipulate OC or CC.

It seemed that there were more female shooters at the show this time. Glad to see them stepping up and looking for workable carry solutions for themselves. :yesway:

Anyone know why the bagpipers went through?

Last edited:

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis

Another great day!

Special thanks to lovemachine and Fishersjohn48 for joining Que and I today! Also a special thanks to 'Abby' (our young OCD helper for straightening all the stickers and folding all the shirts! :D)

Met two former INGO Mods.

Noticed we had people from considerable distances today...Northern Indiana, Eastern Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio that I heard. I enjoyed explaining to our neighbors to the west how our LTCH doesn't stipulate OC or CC.

It seemed that there were more female shooters at the show this time. Glad to see them stepping up and looking for workable carry solutions for themselves. :yesway:

Anyone know why the bagpipers went through?

St. Patricks Day.

Good to see you again! And anytime you want to try out the 338, let me know and we'll work something out.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Another great day!

Special thanks to lovemachine and Fishersjohn48 for joining Que and I today! Also a special thanks to 'Abby' (our young OCD helper for straightening all the stickers and folding all the shirts! :D)

I had a blast today. It was a lot of fun. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to stay longer to help out.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Stopping by made my day, thanks guys, made me feel like a celebrity around here. Me , mdeshon, and tailblazier laughed about it all day

Top Bottom