• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Had a grest time hanging out with Que, Lovemywoods and Lovemachine at the INGO table. It was great to have so many members stop by to say hello. My thanks also to Abby for so neatly organizing all of the swag. You do realize that your parents are going to expect that at home now don't you?

Spent the next 6 hours at my Flower and Patio show booth and saw a few folks that had been at the 1500 in there as well. One gentleman was carrying a bag of magazines and stripper clips while he was in tow of his wife. He told me that he was paying his dues for getting to go to the 1500.

Last edited:

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I thought bagpipers were Scotsmen and St. Patricks was about the Irish?:n00b: I'm pretty certain that they are NOT the same!

They seem to do it at the March show every year. I haven't seen them at the other shows. I know Irish and Scots are not interchangeble, but I think they do for this because its close. And then again, this might just be overthought. Enjoy it.:D

Rocknhawk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indianapolis
    They seem to do it at the March show every year. I haven't seen them at the other shows. I know Irish and Scots are not interchangeble, but I think they do for this because its close. And then again, this might just be overthought. Enjoy it.:D

What was up with the angry vendor? It seemed that he was extremely agitated that the pipers were there. My little one actually thought it was pretty cool and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Poor Abby when I was there sooooomebody kept messing with the barrel flags she was trying to make look all pretty....he shall remain nameless unless he rats himself lol

That's ok, her Daddy (namely, me) does stuff like that to her all the time :D

She's a good kid, I'm happy to say. Trying hard to teach her that helping others is rewarding and the right thing to do. It always does my heart good to see her put those lessons in action like she did on Saturday.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    oh i see how it is. i stopped by a couple times, and still didn't make the list.

seriously though i bet i met 50-100 ingoers this weekend and you folks did alot better job remembering than i did

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped by Sunday and talked to whoever was working the table, forgot their names. Didn't know there was a "List". Only shirts left were Med and Sm, I need a large. Nice display and hopefully it will generate some new members. :ingo:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    oh i see how it is. i stopped by a couple times, and still didn't make the list.

seriously though i bet i met 50-100 ingoers this weekend and you folks did alot better job remembering than i did

gtvoldaw2c.jpg

:): :): :): :): :):

Last edited:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I didn't make the list either. :( Daniel Ocean even took a picture of me holding up a very special small unreleased new knife too. ;)
    First little GEM is right here on INGO.:rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Sunday's list is not posted. Fenway will need to dig in the boxes to find it, but I'm sure it will be posted... sometime this year. ;)

MommaSarah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    I, for one, love my hubby's time on the board. Glad he has a hobby he loves. Don't mind him buying a few guns year. Supportive of his reloading desires. I guess this is rare? I would rather him be his own man, doing the things he loves, than TRY to keep him on a leash and smack him with a newspaper every time he spends a little money. Hell he works hard, takes care of his family, he should be able to play like a big boy too :) Also got me a T-Shirt at the INGO booth. Loves it. Both fellas at the booth early Saturday afternoon were very friendly. Met Miguel out at the Elwood Conservation Club, very cool guy. Let me shoot his Glock :rockwoot:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I, for one, love my hubby's time on the board. Glad he has a hobby he loves. Don't mind him buying a few guns year. Supportive of his reloading desires. I guess this is rare? I would rather him be his own man, doing the things he loves, than TRY to keep him on a leash and smack him with a newspaper every time he spends a little money. Hell he works hard, takes care of his family, he should be able to play like a big boy too :) Also got me a T-Shirt at the INGO booth. Loves it. Both fellas at the booth early Saturday afternoon were very friendly. Met Miguel out at the Elwood Conservation Club, very cool guy. Let me shoot his Glock :rockwoot:

Are you sure he wouldn´t like to be smacked with a newspaper occasionally? :D

Top Bottom