• Status
    Not open for further replies.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Im in! Its a heck of a drive but man does it sound like its worth it.

If you get in, you might consider carpooling with another member from your area, or meeting up with someone mid-way (Indy area?). You also might consider driving down the night before, and/or planning to stay overnight somewhere Saturday night; hauling back up to Chesterton after shooting all day and having dinner would suck!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Just in case you've overlooked, I posted "I'm in" back on post #22 (I think that numbers right) and I haven't been placed on the OP list yet?
    Thanks,
    Matt

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    If you get in, you might consider carpooling with another member from your area, or meeting up with someone mid-way (Indy area?). You also might consider driving down the night before, and/or planning to stay overnight somewhere Saturday night; hauling back up to Chesterton after shooting all day and having dinner would suck!

What Holiday Inn related family of hotel is close?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What Holiday Inn related family of hotel is close?

No clue; I believe esrice would be the one to ask.

This feels like a setup. :D

The closest Intercontinental Hotels would be the Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites-- both located at I-65 and County Line Rd, and both 50 minutes from the range. I can offer discounted rates at the Candlewood Suites. Candlewood Suites GREENWOOD Hotels | INDIANAPOLIS - SOUTH | Welcome

ETA: For folks coming from the South, there is also a Holiday Inn Express in Martinsville, which would be ~30 minutes to the range. I have no discounts there.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood

The closest Intercontinental Hotels would be the Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites-- both located at I-65 and County Line Rd, and both 50 minutes from the range. I can offer discounted rates at the Candlewood Suites. Candlewood Suites GREENWOOD Hotels | INDIANAPOLIS - SOUTH | Welcome

ETA: For folks coming from the South, there is also a Holiday Inn Express in Martinsville, which would be ~30 minutes to the range. I have no discounts there.

Any place for a tent? :D :D :D

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

I get the employee rate, just trying to decide if I want to make the drive each day (2hrs??) or stay the night. I might do Martinsville. 30min vs. 2hrs....humm. I do like sleeeeeeeep.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I get the employee rate, just trying to decide if I want to make the drive each day (2hrs??) or stay the night. I might do Martinsville. 30min vs. 2hrs....humm. I do like sleeeeeeeep.

Nothing parties likes Martinsville on a Saturday night.:rockwoot:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Any place for a tent? :D :D :D

Sure. You'd be welcome to camp. There is some space near the house/entry. Extension cords stretch to that area.

If you want to be more primitive, there are lots of places further out in the woods. If it's rainy and wet, ask VUPDblue where NOT to camp! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom