• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone up for an OPEN (or concealed if that is your choice) CARRY night at my cigar shop in Schererville?

We had an open carry night several months ago and had about a dozen INGO members show up over the course of the evening. I host cigar nights once a month, on Thursday evenings, where I bring in a factory representative from a major cigar company, he gives away a free cigar to anyone who'd like one, I typically have a couple snack trays out, and there is free coffee and free water. No obligation to buy, no obligation to smoke.

INGO OPEN CARRY CIGAR NIGHT :ingo: Thursday evening, JUNE 10

As is pretty normal for me, I'll very likely have a Detonics Combat Master on my hip that evening!
    Te-AmoNight.jpg

The store is PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP & CIGAR LOUNGE. It is located inside the PINE ISLAND PLAZA on the south side of US30 in Schererville, right next door to Zuni's Restaurant. Pine Island Plaza is one stoplight east of Burr Street. About 1.5 miles west of Taft Street.

Anyone care to join me?

:popcorn:

Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    That is awesome! If I werent so far away and work 3rd shift mon through fri I would love to go. Hope you have a great turnout! :ingo:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    If I werent so far away

Sweet. I'm a cigar lover, but I live pretty far away...

That is what happened last time too. Lots of people from far away wanted to come but distance was the issue.

For those who don't know, Schererville is in the N.W. corner of Indiana, in Lake County. US30 cuts the county in half, and the shop is on US30 about 10 minutes west of the US30/I-65 Exit.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Won't be up there in June. You plan on having one in July? I could make it then.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Won't be up there in June. You plan on having one in July? I could make it then.
    We hold about 10 each year, so it is very likely we will have one in July. Probably middle July.

at this point it APPEARS that I am able to make this one...
    I'll be there and I'll try to bring friends
    Looking forward too it. Tobacco & Firearms ... all we need is for someone to bring Alcohol and that would make for a fine convenience store!

Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    You know without exception i always seem to be working when these things come up... i work until 9 thursday! well if i get cut early i'll be headed straight over instead of home :D or if you see a superior ambulance pull in that'll be me (but no gun since i'd be workin)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    You know without exception i always seem to be working when these things come up... i work until 9 thursday! well if i get cut early i'll be headed straight over instead of home :D or if you see a superior ambulance pull in that'll be me (but no gun since i'd be workin)

There will be lots of people smoking there, we might need to have an ambulance stationed out front . . . just in case :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom