• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Just read about 15 pages, I want you all to know, that I have prayed, for you all..... I have a minor request, I have a job interview, tomorrow, Sunday, 27th, and I need prayers, please .....

Prayer sent up.... good luck with the interview.

Our prayer is for the family of Chase, the boy shot in Martinsville. His older sister and her family goes to our church in Brooklyn. Chase has visited there and went to bible schools etc.....

My bro-in law is the pastor there and spent Sat at the hospital with the family. He is in an induced coma and will need more surgery(ies)? They left the incision open so he is not out of the woods yet.

Such a tragedy,

Thanks in advance for the prayers.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I know I keep harping on this but please continue to pray for me. I had a PET scan and I get my results back tomorrow to make sure that I have no additional surprises. I am also meeting with the oncologist and getting blood work done tomorrow. So far, so good. I feel okay aside from being really jittery about tomorrow. Thank you, brothers and sisters of INGO.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Prayer sent up.... good luck with the interview.

Our prayer is for the family of Chase, the boy shot in Martinsville. His older sister and her family goes to our church in Brooklyn. Chase has visited there and went to bible schools etc.....

My bro-in law is the pastor there and spent Sat at the hospital with the family. He is in an induced coma and will need more surgery(ies)? They left the incision open so he is not out of the woods yet.

Such a tragedy,

Thanks in advance for the prayers.
    Prayers sent, and I get a second interview, thanks to all who are praying, for everyone .....

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I know I keep harping on this but please continue to pray for me. I had a PET scan and I get my results back tomorrow to make sure that I have no additional surprises. I am also meeting with the oncologist and getting blood work done tomorrow. So far, so good. I feel okay aside from being really jittery about tomorrow. Thank you, brothers and sisters of INGO.
    TWB, prayers have been sent, Thank You !!!!!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    A big praise. I've had a lot of tests done the past four weeks outside of the normal tests I have done because my liver has had fits. Everything is back to normal after a panicked month. Many thanks and praises. Also bumping for the newcomers!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    A big praise. I've had a lot of tests done the past four weeks outside of the normal tests I have done because my liver has had fits. Everything is back to normal after a panicked month. Many thanks and praises. Also bumping for the newcomers!
    GOOD, to know, and nice to know, that prayers, are answered, got the job, thanks to all, nice to know, there, are people who care .....

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Great to hear! Still will keep you in prayers and hope all stays good.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort

Great to hear, such a relief Im sure.

And if I got the message left the other day correct, Chase has come home from the hospital now, so hopefully he is also on the road to recovery.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Prayers are being lifted up, for all those who so requested in this thread.... and for those who need prayer, but hesitated to post that in public.

My wife and I both have serious medical issues... and our Dr even told me (a year ago) that I should stop working and go on SS Disability, due to my heart condition and ongoing battle with Fibromyalgia (it's not just for women, anymore). Prayers for healing and for wisdom and Gods' guidance.... are greatly appreciated.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Please pray for a friend of mine who will be at Lutheran in Fort Wayne this afternoon for an out-patient urinary issue (surprisingly, the IRS will not be involved). I know it's not as serious as most but, any time one enters the hospital, there's always the possibility that things wont go as smoothly as anticipated. Just the whole comfort and peace concerns are reason enough to pray. Think her appointment is at 1:30, though last time we talked, they were running late. Thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I know this doesn't equate to many of the requests made in this chain, but I'm about to take a final (5:30 PM) that I'm pretty nervous about. If you would, please pray I have success. Thanks, guys.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Thanks for the prayers. I talked to my friend earlier this evening and things went well. Though she's in pain and tired, she's staying with her daughter for at least the next day or so as she recovers. Thanks again.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I shared this on my bookface but forgot to share here. This month I celebrated two big things... Two years of being cancer-free and 8 years of being in s relationship with my wife. I spoke with a coworker yesterday and her husband went in for a physical and he has been eleven years cancer free... But his latest physical showed some odd numbers so he is meeting with his oncologist at Clarion in Blooming. Please pray for him and his wife. He just retired and they must be going through hell right now.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I don't know them personally(or even by name), but my cousin in-law is a first grade teacher and lost a student today.:(

She was bit by a tick carrying Rocky Mountain Fever, got sick on Sunday and lost the battle today...That family needs all of the prayers they can get.

Top Bottom