• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I shared this on my bookface but forgot to share here. This month I celebrated two big things... Two years of being cancer-free and 8 years of being in s relationship with my wife. I spoke with a coworker yesterday and her husband went in for a physical and he has been eleven years cancer free... But his latest physical showed some odd numbers so he is meeting with his oncologist at Clarion in Blooming. Please pray for him and his wife. He just retired and they must be going through hell right now.

Praises and prayers..

I don't know them personally(or even by name), but my cousin in-law is a first grade teacher and lost a student today.:(

She was bit by a tick carrying Rocky Mountain Fever, got sick on Sunday and lost the battle today...That family needs all of the prayers they can get.

Oh wow :(, prayers for all involved..

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I went to stay with my parents for the night because our power is still out from the 4:00pm storm and there are two children here. My parents as watching them because their neighbor was out cutting limbs and one fell on his head while he was cutting them. They just received a text from someone staying with him at the hospital and he broke his back ie spine and isn't responsive. These little ones keep asking how their pawpaw is and it is absolutely breaking my callous heart and I don't even have kids. His name is Kim, please pray for him.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Well tomorrow is my big day. ive been battling a scar tissue contracture that has drawn my left hand shut enough that its hard to use. im left handed too. so i am going to be at St. Joe in Fort Wayne at 5:30 this morning to go under the knife. this is a big one as far as a hand goes. i will be laid up 4-8 weeks over this one. if you could say a quick prayer for me that would be awesome!

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Well tomorrow is my big day. ive been battling a scar tissue contracture that has drawn my left hand shut enough that its hard to use. im left handed too. so i am going to be at St. Joe in Fort Wayne at 5:30 this morning to go under the knife. this is a big one as far as a hand goes. i will be laid up 4-8 weeks over this one. if you could say a quick prayer for me that would be awesome!

Done! God bless you as you overcome this issue.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Done.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Doing through a lot of personal issues right now. Estranged family, job issues, health issues, money issues, basically living a bad country song right now.

I feel odd asking for prayers for this kind of thing, when others are going through so much more, but...

Anyway, thanks in advance..

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Well in still in the burn unit. We cant get my pain under control with oral painkillers. Lortabs did nothing but make me tired. Im hooked to morphine through an iv, its the only thing that gives me some relief. The sugery went well though!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Guys, my mother-in-law is in critical condition at the hospital in Kokomo; she had complications following a colectomy earlier in the week, and is now in a coma and suffering kidney failure. My wife has spent the past couple days at the hospital, and will be going back up on Monday to discuss the situation in greater detail with the doctors. I ask that you keep my wife and her mom in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

Top Bottom